here's a couple of pics out in the sun yesterday. the color is a little darker than originally planned, only because I had a problem with the new paint system I'm using. when I started the car I was using sikkens, and since then I switched to matrix. (great paint system, half the cost) I wanted to use the matrix so if I had any issues down the road, I have it in house. anyway, they have a basecoat clear for 3 stage, and I figured I'd try it, instead of putting the blue toner in the clear coat. WRONG!! couldn't get it to cover, and after 4 coats, I went back and put 3 coats of true candy over the top of that. so I ended up with 7 coats of candy instead of 3 like originally planned. I then put 4 coats of clear over that. took me 6hrs. to paint that friggin car! I must have walked a mile in that spray booth going around that car. anywho, looks killer in the sun, going to wait a week and then sand and buff, then the fun part of reassembly begins! will post more pics as we go along. enjoy. eddie.