Register now to get rid of these ads!

Somebody shot my shop dog!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OHR281, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah some folks toss out the redneck word like its a bad thang .
    but i believe we are all on the same page as dog lovers and most rednecks i know , me included love dogs..
    hope your pooch axle gets well soon..

2. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Yep, someone shoots my dog and we would have to have a "come to Jesus meeting" 'bout that.

Meaning of course he would be the one meeting Jesus, who would then promptly send him straight to hell for shooting a dog.

Glad he's going to recover.

And yes, while it is a good idea to keep animals at home, sometimes the critters ecscape.

3. autoartistry

autoartistry

Sorry about the dog.It's a shame that someone would do this.I have dogs at my shop also.Have a sign for the fence in the back,
    Beware of Dog
    He eats everything
    I Shoot

4. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

Not long ago some sweet pets roaming around in a group got in the 4H pen and killed 7 lambs. 7 little girls loved their lambs. If that pen had been on my property and I saw those dogs inside it what do you think I would do? The ignorance bandied about here about roaming dogs is hard to believe. If that pen was on my property my response would have been to use enough gun to ensure those dogs didn't come back. And I would have been within my rights and doing the right thing. The blame would have been on the stupid owners who allowed their dogs to be there.

5. wow man, my dog chevy, if someone killed my dog i'd just die, im glad to hear he'll be ok. i know my dog is my life, more than cars....he's my best buddy. good luck

6. Dirk35

Dirk35

BRILLIANT! (use your best voice that they use in the Guiness Beer comericals) Short, sweet, intelligent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.