Register now to get rid of these ads!

Somebody shot my shop dog!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OHR281, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadlights

Deadlights

I would be bouncing a bat off someones head if they did that to any of my dogs. Glad Axle is doing well.

2. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

motherfuckers...i hate some one who hurts dogs... or any other animals for that mater...

sorry to hear that man,,

3. Westside Lefty

Westside Lefty
    from Venice

Scratch And I Are Very Sorry

4. me thinks you need Monk or CSI... to find out where the shooting took place ...
    if you dog was at fault or not... shooting is not a justified answer

your dog made it home albeit shot
    was there a bloody trail or was it all right by your door ..
    the idea for a reward for information is a good one

i guess i would have a personal talk to all immediate neighbors ASAP
    bring the wife with ya and the dog .. no anger or confrontations
    just find out more information so this activity will be stopped

5. eye for an eye, find that fucker and shoot him in the ass and in the legs!!

6. You people who are advocating shooting the SUSPECTED neighbor's dog are assholes. Dogs can't shoot guns. The dog is innocent. Some of you morons are beneath contempt!!

Here's the simple solution. Tell the local cops that your pooch was shot on your property. Tell them that you are very concerned that someone is shooting indiscriminately around residences. Suggest that they are training terrorists, by sniping at animals. Say that you're concerned that they may be targeting law enforcement personal next. Do this at your local donut shop. The combination of sugar from the donuts and the caffeine from the coffee with this information will cause the SWAT team to roll on your neighborhood.

Let me say again: You dumbasses who are saying to shoot someone's furry pal are asshats of the worst kind.

7. pittsburgholdschooler

pittsburgholdschooler

Amen, Brother....

8. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

the hamb says (in agressive tough guy voices): "I say we beat him, then we hang em, and then we kill em!"

the shooter says (throwing his voice, as to not be recognized): "I say we let him go!"

the hamb replies: "NO!!!!!!!!"

We could make a movie with this kinda drama, I say!

Ok, that's all i had to say. Sorry about your dog.... that sucks.

-scott noteboom

9. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

That just sucks. If someone hurt my dog...I can't even imagine how that would end. Not well, I know that.
    You also need to handle this a completely different way...your dog was shot several times. To me, that means he wasn't just sitting around in someone else's yard presenting a nice stationary target. I don't know about you, but if I'm walking through a yard and someone starts shooting at me and hits me, I'm hauling ass. If the guy who shot your dog can hit it once in the front leg, twice in the rear legs and once in the ass before your dog got out of sight, the shooter is one of the best shots around. That was a lot of trigger pulling and aiming. Hard to accomplish with a long guy...a Ruger 10/22 semi-auto rifle could do it though. Those are a ton of fun to shoot, which means the guy will frequently fire it off in his back yard.
    A pistol would also be the perfect weapon for putting four slugs in something. At close range.
    Like if someone was trying to break into your house or shop, and your dog scared them and they started shooting.
    You need to look around your driveway, yard and ground around the doors and windows and see if you can find shell casings, and you need to call the cops AND THE NEWSPAPER, and tell them your dog was shot (tell the paper someone is shooting neighborhood pet dogs) and that you need to file a report about a potential break-in. At the very, very least, the police need this on record in case it escalates. With the whole Michael Vick dog thing, a newspaper will send some journalist out there right away. (Don't accuse the neighbor though...that's slander and he'll sue you)
    And if the guy you think did it is a conviceted felon, he doesn't have many rights. They're not allowed to own a gun for starters, and a tip to the cops that you think he might have a gun on the property might be a good idea, especially if he has a reputation for shooting at pets.

Call the cops NOW.

And, if he was bleeding all over, he left a blood trail. It might be too late now, but maybe not. If you haven't had any rain, and no heavy dew, you might still find some stains if you get out there tomorrow morning. Start by walking in circles around where you found him, and you'll see where he bled. Also, if you do pick up the trail, walk next to it, not on top of it. that keeps you from oblitering it if you lose it, so you can back track and pick it up again. Deer hunters will track a deer on their hands and knees. If it was my dog, I'd belly crawl with a flashlight through the night to fine where he was shot. And God help the person whose yard the trail begins in.
    -Brad

10. BigDaddySteamRoller

BigDaddySteamRoller
    from Phila, PA

Hope everything goes well with the pup ! I have 2 Beagles ( Huckleberry & Babe ) & I would do anything to protect them.

Put your neighbor in a fighting pit with Michael Vick and let em fight to the death.

Steve

11. I have to wish you and your dog the best of luck and the shooter, whomever they may be, meet a proper and painful fate. And if you can track down the shooter somehow, I'd try and get him through legal means. If that doesn't work, call the FBI and report a suspected terrorist....

12. 31whitey

31whitey

this is the fucking worst thing I have heard in a long time.
    I wish for a speedy recovery for AXLE.
    I hope the motherfucker that did this finds himself involved in some sort of FARM ACCIDENT.

13. malkintent

malkintent

sorry to hear that. hope he heals fast.

14. LSGUN

LSGUN
    from TX

Hope Axle has a speedy recovery, I'm afraid I'd do some damage to whoever hurt one of my dogs...

15. Rolo

Rolo
    Alliance Vendor

That's fucking disgusting. Cruelty to animals is as low as it gets. Don't matter if it's a mouse or a dog, if you gotta hurt an animal to get your kicks, you're scum. I hope the shitsack who did this gets what's comin' to him.Glad to hear the dog's alright.oh, and Serena (shop dog) sends her best to Axle as well.

16. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bingo, fuck this turd over legally. Take the bullet to the cops or better still the ASPCA.
    I cant put into words how much I hate people who hurt animals. Personally I'm much more inclined to shoot a human than an animal. But I guess thats because the Army taught me that.
    Fuck him, fuck him, just..................well........................ FUCK HIM!
    Its is still tempting to go out and kick 7 shades of shit out of this ass monkey though, hell do it anyway after the ASPCA and cops have finished with him.

17. D.W.

D.W.
    from Austin Tx.

Urge to kill rising. Dogs are fucking resilient though. Speedy recovery!

18. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good idea but NEVER use lime!! Bury at least 5 feet deep any shallower and the gas from the body can actually cause it to rise to the top of the grave!
    Lime speeds up initial decomposition usually to the point that visual identification is impossible but after that it only hampers the process. It stops the worms and bacteria etc. from fully breaking down the body. It also helps if the body is completely undressed

19. Bort62

Bort62
    BANNED

OKay, Ill admit I didn't read the whole thread so maybe I am totally off base here...

I am a dog owner, and a dog lover - and if someone shot my dog I would want to shoot them.

However, we had some neighbors who's dogs were coming down and killing our sheep when they werent home. They too were the nicest dogs you've ever met and wouldnt hurt a thing - until they got into that "mood".

They kept killing sheep, and we kept telling the neighbor that they were. He always denied it - It couldn't be his dog.

Finally, we had enough - and called the sheriff. The sheriff went out there and told the guy to keep his dog in the fence or else they were going to take it away. Oh no not my dog it never leaves the yard etc etc.

Two weeks later, his dog turned up shot to death in another neighbors field. He other neighbor shot it while it was killing his sheep.

So for your dog's sake - keep it leashed or behind a fence. I wouldn't shoot a dog just because it was on my property, but if it was killing livestock (or pets) I might - especially if I had to in order to save my own pets and or property.

20. leadsleadolds

leadsleadolds

Did you call the cops? I sure would when we had our home invasion robbery one of the fucks told his buddy to shoot my lab. Thank god he didnt my dogs are like my kids. you can have my shit just leave my old lady and my dogs alone. Call the news they'll get people in a uproar and they will give you neigbor shit hopefully till he moves. Like that ass guy that just went on trial recentley for burning a dog. All the animal lovers out there will be over in a minute.

Thats MY .02

21. blue57ford

blue57ford

People can be so cruel. About 10 years ago, we noticed our dog would have pain when he would crap. We take him to the vet and find out that someone had given him meat with fine broken glass in it. Never found out who did it unfortunately but the dog was fine soon after.

22. Mercmad

Mercmad
    BANNED
    from Brisvegas

I feel your pain right down here in OZ,it's true a dog is like one of the kids to most people.We don't own them, they 'live' with us.

By now you've spoken to the Police,because the police ( in general ,I don't mean the lazy fucks here in Bris) take it seriously,and they know that killing pets is but one step to a full blown fixation with killing people.

There is obviously someone close by your house who is a bit loose with firearms and you need the Police to stop them now.
    I hope wish your dog a speedy recovery!

Heres our old boy ( 92 years old in human terms!)
    [​IMG]

23. Dirk35

Dirk35

That sucks, And Im sorry to hear about your dog man. But honestly, if you dont care enough to keep him in his own space, how are you really taking care of him?

1ST. You admitted that he was loose in the neighborhood and probably does thing he shouldnt have been doing.

2ND. Im assuming you live out of city limits, or you would have already called the Local Law Enforcment agency since its way unlawful to discharge a weapon in city Limits.

I also agree with Chili Phil that the Dog was innocent......, the owner should have talked to you first. But that is as Far as Phil's wisdom takes, well any common sense! Making a huge lie to fuck someone cause you cannot keep your own dog safe is pretty shitty advice. What kind of ass would give advice like that?

Im not advocating animal curelty here by any means.

Oh, this is Speaking from someone that knows both side of the someone else's Dog in your yard point of View. I love my Dog (Boston Terrier), she has a huge fenced in yard to play in. She has a building to stay in when it rains (the rabbit loved hanging out in the shed), yet, she thinks she has to freak out and break the fence when it rains and get out. So Ive been locking her in the bathroom with her pillow when there is rain forcasted, for quite a few years now.

If my Dog is in your yard digging through your trash, you have every right to shoot her. Cause on the same side..... Id do the same. Im tired of my neighbors dogs shitting in my yard and string trash everywhere. And their not bad dogs either, just not taken care of. Its not the dogs fault. Ive talked to the neighbor and he doesnt even care. The only reason I havent shot them is that He stated they are just stray mutts and he only takes care of them out of sympathy. He just fed a stray and it stuck around. I feel sorry for the them and thus I just let it be.

And, yes, Id shoot you too if you in my yard at night all un-invited. Dont be in my yard un-invited. How difficult is that?

For those of you proposing that you go after the guy, "Fuck Him", whatever.... I cannot believe the shit some of you would sink to! What a sorry humansack of shit if you really believe its a good idea to let a dog run loose in a neighborhood, Dog gets shot, then try to fuck someone else cause you didnt have the sense to take the inital action to keep the dog safe.

Really the only one you can blame is yourself cause the dog wasnt in your care when it happened. Honestly, it sucks, and its good the Dog wasnt killed, and hopefully you also know that taking care of something also menas keeping it same from itself.

Attached Files:

24. some strange shit like that happened to me and mine a few years back , we came home and my male pit was shot 3 times and our female and her pups were gone , my male Gizmo survived by the way , but a few days later our female showed up on the porch with no pups , we just quessed they shot gizmo because more than likely he tried to kill their sorry dog thieven ass and stole the female because they were not sure the pups were weened..
    sorry to hear about your dog , hope axle gets better

flh4speed/ redneck dog lover

25. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Sorry your dog was shot
    How about a pic?
    What kind of dog?

26. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

IMPORTANT: Don't jump to conclusions on what happened and who did it. Make sure you get the facts. I have jumped to conclusions in the past that were obvious, only to find out I was wrong. Conclusions about your dog being shot could have lasting consequences, so make sure. Ask the guy straight up eye to eye with no one else around, see what he says, read his reaction.

I think you could track the trail as earlier mentioned a couple of different ways.

27. EarPunch

EarPunch
    from Conroe, Tx

Sorry to hear about that, man. Hope he gets better soon.

28. Shit, Dirk, you call me an ass and then admit that you've locked your own dog in the bathroom for "quite a few years"?? What kind of life is that for a dog? Also, I see you missed the attempt at humor. Re: sugar & caffeine and cops. Furthermore anyone who shoots firearms casually in neighborhoods is a sort of terrorist.

29. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

ditto

sorry about what happened

30. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

some backwards ass country fuck inbred homeshcooled piece of shit shot and killed my brothers dogs. 2 pups he'd had for a few months.

these fuckers said they were harrassing his cows, which made it OK for him to kill them in the eyes of the law. when in reality they were just stupid motherfuckers that liked to kill things. there was nothing my brother could do. he called the cops and they just said sorry, you are out of luck.

sorry to hear about yer buddy... just be glad he'll be alright. that sorry mutherfucker that shot him will get his some day. anybody that would shoot a dog can't be living life right.. it will catch up to them sooner or later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.