Register now to get rid of these ads!

Some of us may now be "That other guy" too!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pasadenahotrod, Oct 12, 2008.

1. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

You know the one, he's got a few old cars laying around rusting into the ground and won't sell anything because he's gonna fix them up someday or that's his retirement sitting out there ripening or the kids said they wanted those old cars so I'm saving them for 'em or the grandkids blah, blah, blah.

We often called them stupid old bastards or f--kin' old idiots, etc.

2. wvenfield

wvenfield

Anything I have is for sale for the right price.

3. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

Yeah and as I age I seem to know more of those guys. Hopefully I won't be one cause I just don't have room for them. 1 running and driving and 1 more on the way(41 Nash sedan) project that I will get running hopefully someday but that's it ----------I think

4. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

I'll sell it all for the right price... wife, kids, cars, house.. etc... even my 2 ex wives! I'll make you a great deal on them!

5. keep your big nose outta my woods , the old cars are hidin my moonshine !

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  6. I've been watching a Deuce 5 window hot rod slowly rust into a driveway in my neighborhood. The grampa built it in the late 40's, it went to the grandson who's a 20-something total loser. I stay in touch with the dad --

I'm thinking this economy will loosen some of this stuff up. The hard part is coming up with the cash to jump on it.

7. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

For sale..............
    55 chevy,53 chevy,66 chevy.......
    For the right price!

8. gnarlytyler

gnarlytyler

Yeah I feel the same way, everything is for sale for the right price.. cause I know where theres another waiting for that persons "right price"..

9. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

I WISH I was one of those guys, who wouldn't love to have a field full of old iron to go look at and putter around with????? If I had my way I'd have at least ten acres of old stuff, cars, trucks, tractors, whatever. I would sell some stuff but not much and you'd have to be really nice to me! :D

10. Noland

Noland

Im sort of one of thoes guy but Im only 19 I have 2 model A coupes, 3 dodge darts one big block and a original 69 barracuda 'cuda an Honestly havea a hard time parting with any of it even know that the only ones inside are a dart and a Model A dont worry the other A is coming in before winter