Register now to get rid of these ads!

some guy crushing his dads cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by petebert, Jul 24, 2008.

1. deanopopino

deanopopino
    from Troy, MO

I think he absolutely knew that folx would get pissed. Incidentally. that 'cheery music' is called "Classical Gas."

Deano

2. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

F*cking lazy, and did I mention LAZY piece of scum! If I was there witnessing what happened I wouldnt be typing this, I would be on the six o'clock news handcuffed! This made my blood boil. Ive sold cars and parts before, and I know for a fact if this LAZY inbred P.O.S had got a lil motivation, and his fat ass and did some good "advertising" everybody would be happier, including his LAZY ass because he would of made more money! Seriously, there should be a law against sh*t like this, this is American history destroyed to make Jap history?? WTF???? I DO NOT believe that he even TRIED to sell them, he is just saying that, to make his LAZY ass seem like he actually put effort. Just look on Epay, he could have started the auction out at a $100 and they would of all been sold GUARANTEED! I hope he dies of a heart attack soon!

3. Blown 61

Blown 61

I just found out last week the yard near me crushed out 2000 cars a ton of old shit, now they just sell what they have on the internet, fucking morons.

4. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

its called duchebagitus..its an epidemic..

between the rust up here and the incentives to buy new (back in the early 80's)
    there just isnt stuff like this up here..but parts would be welcomed..i bet the fucking tail lights out of one of those cars would almost bring more than he got for the entire car..jerkoff

5. BillBallingerSr

BillBallingerSr
    from In Hell

It really made me sad to see that. The accents sound northern. I have been in a battle to the death with the '65 Galaxie of mine that spent most of its life in Minneapolis. The frame was gone, but it has a good Okie frame under it now, lots of metal in good places. But I about died of cleaning up the rodent infestation inside. I am still here but barely.

Cars rust like a son of a bitch up there. I wish we could control where our scrap goes, because some just shouldn't be saved. The scrap we sent to Japan in the '30's was used against us in WWII, you would think we would learn. It wouldn't bother me as much if it was going to make things here.

6. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I watched up to the 48ish plymouth and had to turn it off,I would of been shooting at the operator of the equipment if I was there. Jeff

7. Muttley

Muttley

Most people today dont care, as long as they have their iPOD & fourteen dollar latte's they are happy.

8. spudshaft

spudshaft

I'm pretty confident that's what he did

9. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

i have a feaeing he didnt try hard enough advertising. looks like there was a decent camaro in there, im not a big camaro fan but they seem to be quick sellers. this guy is a complete doosh!

10. Hellfish

Hellfish

Where did he advertise them? Locally, in the middle of nowhere? A lot of them were 4 doors, so hard to sell, but could've been parted out had he wanted to do a little work before crushing everything

11. SaltCityCustoms

SaltCityCustoms

If you look through all of his video's he shows the aftermath where the land is a cleaned up and his wife is carrying some "treasures" that consists of actual junk but these cars weren't treasures? They even had a 50's-60's tow behind camper with the amount of people looking for those now I would have to say he didn't really try selling them, also he scrapped a ton of old farm machinery and with the antique farm equipment going for more than old cars I would say he was a real tard to just scrap them all, between the farm equipment, old cars and scrapping the actual trash around there I bet he would have easily gotten around $50,000 for all of that, I bet the scrapper gave him only $5,000.

12. chopd top

chopd top
    from Florida
    1. HAMB Relays

That's just plain WRONG on so many levels!! What an ass-wipe!

13. BillBallingerSr

BillBallingerSr
    from In Hell

Up there, when the county says clean it up or lose your land, your choices are limited. I have a (so called) perfect parts car for my Galaxie in SD, it even had a good frame, but I bought an Okie one for a fraction of what the gas it would have taken to go get it. When I get a place to put it I might go get it, but if it is like the car i got from him now (The Gal) I have to wonder if an 850 mile each way trip is worth a 4-door Galaxie that has been hit hard in the quarter, no drivetrain and has been sitting for 20 years. I imagine the mice have pretty much done in the interior. I am not sticking up for the guy in the video, but corn is $5 + a bushel, and ethanol plants are springing up all over up there...

We had to rescue my brother in laws '55 Bel-Air, '66 Nova, and a '64 1/2 Mustang convertible that belonged to my wifes deceased brother after old folks died and a tornado hit the house and burned it down. They were in the barn, which was still sound. We were under an ultimatum and you aren't going to lose grandpa's homestead over cars. We moved a bunch of stuff to my wife's uncles place. They are greedy bastards up there because its corn country in a boom. The county will take your land in a heartbeat.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  14. Gigantor

Gigantor

Wow. I did NOT need that. Don't get me started.

FUCK.

15. BillBallingerSr

BillBallingerSr
    from In Hell

You know, we are a large community here. There is a lot of people of the sentiment that things like this should not be done. Is there a way we could set up some junkyards of our own and go around get cars like this, store them, and sell each other parts to pay for the venture? No individual is going to cut it, it is too much of a burden. And with environmental regulations, county regulations, etc it will take some doing. We are as big as a good sized town. I would throw $100 in the pot and if 80,000 of us did the same thing, we had some unused parcels of land, some dedicated gearheads to get the parts off and shipped and a non-profit fund to support taxes and overhead costs we could DO something.

16. aldixie

aldixie

What a Dick. But its happening everywhere, we were at a friends farm up near Liberty, Tx. They told us about a yard down the road that was full of old cars, we found the yard but there was not a single car left, all were towed out and crushed getting onto 300 to 400 cars.

Checked another guy who had a load of cars up near Bryan/College station. They were in the woods, $150 per car with no title and $250 with. Trim on most was worth saving but not a single body panel was.

17. KIRK

KIRK

I just wonder how in the Hell that asshole can sleep at night let alone go to work in the morning?

18. rustyford40

rustyford40
    from Mass Bay

Let's find him and string him up.

19. the shadow

the shadow

damm that was a bitch'n video! that loader operator is one hell of a good wheel man, did you see how he closed the car doors as they flew open with the bucket? and how he carefully collapsed the roof then the car sides in onto each other like a box...impressive!

it's a shame they were crushed but what a cool shot of a man that can really handle some big equipment, after all he's just there doing his job and he's obviously good at it. everytime I see those hydrolic powered machines work I'm in AWE of the power they yeild.

when I was at the scrap yard dumping(selling) my un-wanted mercury flat head "heads" ,cast iron engine adapters, hemi exhaust manifolds, flathead intake manifolds +_ 20 years of SBC metal/iron Knick knacks. I watched the yard boss runn his forklift forks threw a complete 39 ford pick up truck and proceed to rip it apart...still had the flathead engine/trans/rear ect in it. I thought "what a shame" then I beeped my horn and told him to move the F*** out of my way so I could leave.

20. PalmdalePsycho

PalmdalePsycho

Hope they didnt crush that '59 chevy from that first video.

21. Abomination

Abomination

This post made my day! LOL!

:D

~Jason

22. The Bomber

The Bomber
    from mass.

23. Elrod

Elrod

OMG! I thought it was crazy to watch the crusher destroy these cars, and in the foreground is some crappy GardenRidge decorative windmill with caution tape around it. SAVE THE GARAGE SALE WINDMILL, but crush all those cars??? whoa!

Attached Files:

24. Eightydeuce

Eightydeuce

Had to laugh at all the people calling him a fucking loser in the comments section on youtube.

25. zellerware

zellerware
    from dad's shop

guess some people are born stupid..

What an idiot.. could have made more $ parting them out.. unbelievable!

26. drock6570

drock6570

that made my balls hurt

27. He probably was an abused child, and this is one last F.U. to his ol' man. Daddy probably made him polish all that junk as a kid or something..... take that Pops! (pure speculation, of course)

28. archied1067

archied1067

wtf that made me sick i can beleive i even wacthed two of those vedios . there is some good shit out on that farm. damb hillbillys................

29. Supposedly, the guy had these advertised for sale (where and who to contact, who knows???), and if no one shows interest, guess what? He crushes them and everybody goes completely apeshit over it. I hate seeing that shit, too, but when scrap metal brings what it does, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the fate of these vehicles is going to be! Car yards, rural farms, and lots are getting cleared of what is increasingly being seen by Joe Q. Bagodonuts in the community as JUNK, "environmentally unfriendly", and must be gotten rid of to return the area to its "pristine state"...never mind, the auto enthusiast community as a whole is the ultimate recycler! But, try telling that to the public. All they see is "unsightly" cars that are going to where they need to go - a crusher. Their attituse is "Why drive that old junk when you can be "green" in a new Prius or some other over-priced greenie-weeniemobile!

Sad, but them's the facts.