Register now to get rid of these ads!

some guy crushing his dads cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by petebert, Jul 24, 2008.

1. injunjoes

injunjoes

there is a special place in hell for that guy....

2. adamabomb76

adamabomb76
    from York, Pa

Ditto....
    Pops must have pounded him in the poo hole as a kid. That is just wrong.

3. I had to stop at the 49 plymouth . What a dick weed. The great car gods will seek and collect a dept of karma real bad karma. that 49 had bumpers on her, I hope he got an over load fine or unsafe load. :confused:

4. Mopar Mama

Mopar Mama
    from Boise, ID

Oh man! I don't think he was advertising right. When the favorite pre-65 junkyard in our area went out of business there was scarcely a car out there without someone's name written on it. That's how I got my Desoto. So sad for all those cars. :(

5. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

By this rememberance I guess I cant wait till my dad dies so I can light fire to his 03 Road King and scrap what is left. That must be love.

6. James427

James427
    BANNED

I'd also like to point out that this same swcene is being played out all across the country and it STARTS with a hoarder who will never fix one of them but won't sell them either. I'm sure several people asked about them over the years. But dickhead daddy was a hoarder and his dick head son was the exact opposite.

Let this be a lesson to other haorders. That stuff your refusing to sell to someone who will apreciate it is going to get scrapped before grass will grow on your grave.

7. luvzccr

luvzccr

i watched about 36 seconds then stopped. thats horrible

8. mackster

mackster

I beat your record! I could only watch 35 seconds! now I'm really pissed and I have to go to bed. I will kill someone in my dreams that's for sure!!!:mad:

9. That was sad to see the plymouth coupe go...And that poor GMC truck, too.

10. Muttley

Muttley

I'd like to put on a pair of golf shoes and riverdance on his tounge.

11. I couldn't believe my eyes, but what's worse is it's happening every where. My son was at the local scrap metal yard and pleaded to the owners to sale him a nearly rust free mid 40's Chevy truck, but they wouldn't and he saw them crush it. Saaaad but true.

Cooter

12. VNCduke

VNCduke
    from Washougal

i just watched the guys other video of the rest of the cars they are crushing at the farm, lots of really nice solid old pickups, a nice 2dr shoebox. this really pisses me off. what a asshole guy. only if the death of these cars could be avenged..

13. If I had a nickel for every one of these posts/threads, I'd have 1000 cars tucked away instead of 30 or so.

14. Crestoloy

Crestoloy

SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH.
    This guy is a poster child for abortion. I watched all four videos with my middle fingers standing arrow-straight erect at the screen for every miserable second. Jesus H. tap-dancing Christ on a cracker I am pissed off right now. This guy pisses me off in so many ways. He sounds like a pedophile, he acts like an effeminate faggot (the video of him getting up on the tractor made me retch "I think the control's stuck" "wave to leroy!" *BARF*), he's a total moron, and he must be mentally retarded.
    Also, what is this bullshit about him trying to sell them for 100 bucks w/o the title 200 with? Unless he lives in the middle of bumfuck nowhere I find it pretty damn difficult to believe. And why didn't this miserable failure stick them on ebay with a 50 buck starting bid? Just put a stipulation in there that they must be picked up.
    I'd like to take comfort in the fact that he just fucked himself out of getting paid in spades, but at this point it's kind of like getting kicked in the teeth with a cow-shit covered boot and then being given a green apple Jolly Rancher as a consolation prize. I'm gonna go pull my brain out and soak it in degreaser to try and scrub this shit out.

15. Well, I will fess up to something.. I've been cleaning out my back yard, and have taken over 20,000 pounds of 60's Ford engines, rear ends, bumper brackets, driveshafts, drums, spindles, to the scrapper this week. My back hurts now. That is my punishment for killing old car parts.

They were mostly engine cores, and all other parts for 6 cylinder Falcons. I offered it up here for scrap price. I have one taker for a transmission.

That is it.

I will be selling off all my cars so I can move. Please save them.

I think that guy was a dick for crushing his dads stuff without really trying to sell it. He said he tried. I dont think he tried hard enough.

I just watched 4 yards full of cars by me go away. I have been trying to buy them forever, but the owner has alzheimers, and his daughter took over. They squished it all.

Like I have said before, shit or get off the pot. Nobody is going to wait for you to come by eventually. Buy it,build a wall around it, whatever you can do... if everyone bought one, we would be saving thousands of old cars and trucks.

Crestoloy, PM me, and buy one of my cars!!!!

16. Lucky77

Lucky77

I think pops spent a little too much time with his machines and not enough time with junior. Looks like a little revenge from somebody who wasn't hugged enough as a child:rolleyes:. Listening to that ambivilant dipshit giving play by play commentary was maddening. That Plymouth and 63-ish Chevy pickup hurt to watch.

17. The37Kid

The37Kid

Someone said the cars were in South Dakota and for sale at $100.-$200. for SIX YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! If they were FREE and 200 miles (400 round trip) from you would you go after them?

18. adamabomb76

adamabomb76
    from York, Pa

In a heart-beat.

19. Crestoloy

Crestoloy

If they were still offered at that price and he said he'd be crushing them soon if they didn't get sold, I'd be hiking out there right now.

20. Fish Tank

Fish Tank

I read his comment on youtube about trying to sell them and it just sounded like a tap-dance cuz he's now realized what a tool he was.
    Advertise? Naa, I dont think he even tried. He probably doesn't even know what the internet is.

I've had quite a few cars in the past that for one reason or another (divorces) I wasnt able to fix them up right, so, I sold every one of them. And ya know, I still see two of the six cars driving around town, all pretty and shiny and to me, that is MORE rewarding than hoarding them in a field or garage somewhere.

Remember guys, IF YOU WONT FIX IT UP, SELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL. Or assholes like that tool on youtube will crush 'em.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  21. Squablow

Squablow

I'm with RustyNY on this one. How many of the commenters here are saving any of this shit? Buying someone else's project isn't "saving" a car since it was never in danger of being scrapped. Neither does buying a parts car for your own personal use.

There are a few of us that buy parts cars that we have no personal use for, just to strip them and put the good pieces back into circulation. But it's more work that it seems and we're in the minority.

Don't bitch about it unless you're personally involved in saving this type of stuff. Go out, buy some hunk of shit and part it out, scrap the rest, instead of getting all up in arms when someone else takes it directly to scrap. Be proactive.

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the people who commented here also know where some old stuff is sitting, but are keeping it a secret just in case they ever want it. That's just as bad as being the owner who won't sell. Either buy it or let the rest of the hot rodding community know about it. It isn't gonna be there forever.

22. C4 Metal Werks

C4 Metal Werks
    from California

There should be laws against this.

23. Elvisaurusrex

Elvisaurusrex

24. 57dodge

57dodge

Wel that ruined my day

25. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

WTF? sounds like there are some on here a lot more fucked up than this guy.

26. Anti-Chatter

Anti-Chatter
    from Alberta

Poor GMC Truck.

Such acts shows most have forgotten these were once cars that invoked lust, fast machines and freedom. Going, flat out they’ve allowed many to live more in five minutes than most today will live in a lifetime.

Tear that down, it’s hanging in rags. Build something new, something efficient. Sell our sense of immortality to China.

I think we’ve forgotten why as humans we are fascinated by old things. Old things represent a tie to the past. We’re mortal and we need this sense of continuity.

27. 50flathead

50flathead
    from Iowa, USA

That's a fact. I just sold a 68 F-100 on ebay and got around 250 for it. It's now somebody's father-son project, it traveled over 300 miles to it's new home. Yes it's difficult to sell this stuff in the local paper but flea bay will sure find a buyer somewhere. At least it's not going to end up on a boat!

28. gaschevy

gaschevy
    BANNED

I here ya. Those cars were at best parts cars. Sitting so long you know they were all rusted on the chassis and the way they folded up. Don't get me wrong I'm against crushin till they are picked clean but they were his to do what he wanted. Get over it. I got warned for drama one time, but some of you want to kill people and shit and nuthins said. Its only metal.....freaks.

29. Dick Dake

Dick Dake

I advertised a free engine and can't get anyone to pick it up. Its a 70,000 mile 283. I call bullshit on the "I would save them." Everyone says they would do it, until they have to. I had a 51 Lincoln here for sale and couldn't give it away. I sold it to a neighbor for $100.

30. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

I posted on his video..so did many others..if the duchebag reads any of it he will definetly get an ear full..wonder if the lazy fucker ever took the time to realize that he just sent 3X the money the scrappers would have given him to the trash can:eek:

his daddy is probably rolling over in his grave..:mad:

he could have at least pulled key parts off the cars before crushing them..like grill, bumpers , bezels stanless, chrome , instruments, gauges..etc..