Register now to get rid of these ads!

some guy crushing his dads cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by petebert, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Hope that the kid builds a new house on that property right on the spot he had the cars killed! Then as he is walking bare footed on his watered green lawn to his swimming pool, he gets his feet all cut up by all the broken windshield and window glass shards ! ! !

2. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

God d@## i couldn't finish watching it - hell fire !
    Where waas that anyway ?

3. Mad~Max

Mad~Max

The only reaction I had, was his dad was a slob. I've seen a lot of farmers like this. They drive the piss out of everything and never change the plugs or oil. Then they leave it where it drops.

What I see is many good looking acres that are not farmable, because he's left all of his shit laying around. The old geezer could have sold it the year it dropped, but probably used them so the dogs could keep out of the sun.

Just a fricking slob.

I'd probably clean off what is left with a bulldozer, and put it in one big pile that is easier to pick up.

I hate to see good farm land polluted like that.

4. SixFive

SixFive

most of those were complete- trim, glass and all. whats a set of hubcaps going to add to the scrap value.. 2cents? whats a set on ebay going to get.. $20? $50?
    maybe he couldnt find a buyer for the whole car, but obviously he's got some sort of access to a computer yeah? six years is plenty of time to pull a few things off and sell them. make some money off the parts, make a few people happy and the crush out the rest when there is nothing left.

dont worry... its gonna come back to haunt him.

5. Robert gilbert

Robert gilbert
    from boston

fu$% the farm land there plenty of that

6. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

What a stupid bastard!

7. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

Thats what happens to those IM gonna fix em up someday cars.

8. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

I hope you are just joking, if not, I don't think the HAMB is the place for you.

9. I am never suprised to see these new levels of complete stupidity...
    My only hope was the whole pile would fall off the truck on him while he was shooting his youtube video...Now that would be some great viewing...

10. Fish Tank

Fish Tank

READ THIS:
    I had to post again because I just showed the vid to my fiance' and here is what she said:
    "Oh my god, I have a Vagina and I wouldn't do that! He needs to have his penis repossessed!"

Man I love this woman.

11. husker

husker

Like said earlier it happens all the time. I picked a car up in SE IA last year for a guy, the guy I was picking it up from told me he had scrapped several hundred 60 and older cars because it was to much of a pain in the ass to sell the stuff. He was getting $250 a ton on contract so he figured screw it.

12. Fish Tank

Fish Tank

Then I think you should take up farming.

13. Gepetto

Gepetto
    from Orange

Did you see the other videos he posted on youtube? What a fucking duche. "He posted the cars for sale for $100 and no one bought them." What the fuck. Did he post them for sale at the local hard ware store? The dumb fuck knows how to work a camera and post it on youtube but not sell the fucking cars on ebay. I hope this guy dies of asshole cancer and his boyfriend is heart broken and kills himself. what a waste.
    It looks like they are going to have enough steel for the 09' toyotas afterall.

14. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

That is just rough. He was/is a total dumbass, and knows not one damned thing about cars.

Shit, that hurt.

15. That's sooo sick............

16. husker

husker

I watched the other video where he replied to a message that they were for sale for months on the web. I think the video is a real clear Go Fck Yourself to everyone who didn't buy when offered lol.

If you ever had the government on you about this stuff you know how it works. Probably didn't have a choice, still a dickhead though!

17. glmke

glmke

wow that was tough.

18. docauto

docauto
    from So Cal

that is a helluva equipment operator.

at least the guy offered the cars for sale, you guys are dogging him a little hard.

in my yard I have tons of solid california cars for $500 and under, and no one is buying those, they're going to hit the crusher soon. anybody want to step up?

42 buick sedanette, 56 Imperial coupe converted to a camper, a big pile of early 20's chevrolet 400 stuff, 57 chev panel truck, 58 lincoln conv (rusty miserable car), 59 lincoln coupe loaded with a couple MEL 430s, 58 lincoln 4dr ht with roof cut off for a hulk hogan movie, 64 imperial 413, 73 buick, 72 cad coupe with 500, another cad coupe with 472, etc. several were driven in. lots more in the $1000-2000 range.

PM for info or look at some of my old HAMB ads.

flame on!

19. theres a lot of farmers here man , im hating what this dude is doing and one day hes gonna wake up and wonder were it all went when he can no longer remember how his dad felt about old cars ,, it sucks but it happens ..
    right now its about money , further down the road for him its gonna hurt , he just dont know it yet..

20. Another way to look at it is, some people get it, some people don't, and some people never will.

21. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

Its a sad day for sure.............
    It also shows what kind of state our country is in that we need to survive this way!
    We won world war I and world war II with junk just like that,Hell they are taking away our WAR supplys.................
    It did make me sick................

22. Horan

Horan

Mother fucker!

23. Fish Tank

Fish Tank

Put the full quote of the previous next time. I'm not knocking farmers, but Mad Max for whining about the 'polluted land'.

24. sure wish i had that kind of equipment to do the clean up i'm about to do. i'm selling some commercial property and part of the deal is "cleanup" hard to believe 30 years of "hoarding" will be gone in less than 6 months. if my health was better i would be doing lots of processing like i normally did in the past. if my health was better my reaction to that video was "that mutherfucker!" and the fact it is so poor i'm not going to film the cleanup or for sure i'll be that "mutherfucker!" it relly amazes me even when a person is in poor health how hard it is to shake the "hoarding" addiction. sure wish i collected stamps instead.

25. im glade i coverd my sons eyes

26. Yea it sucks to see stuff that could be used crushed. But it would have cost more in fuel for most of us to go get them than we could afford that scrap man has the CASH it is hard to compete whith all of those chinese dollars. Just wait the worst is yet to come:eek: Oldwolf

27. VNCduke

VNCduke
    from Washougal

What a peice of shit asshole, oh my god, im speechless

28. Bash'n'Weld

Bash'n'Weld

No mummy, make him stop! Make the bad man go away!

29. What a jackass!! Got a friend like that he asks one or two people if they want to buy something then when they dont he goes into a tizzy and pouts like a little kid and sends everything to the scrap yard! he got 625 bucks for the last round and I told him let me put it on feebay and get some money for it and he says" fuck it had this crap for 49yrs and everyone tells me how much it is worth then nobody wants it , fuck them it's goin to scrap!" I bet I would have gotten at least 3 times what he got for weight but oh well. He has a bitchen 57 Plymouth fury pro streeted 440 w/tunnel ram all black with grey tweed interior and he wants 20,000 for it and I said I would list it and he said "I don't care what ya get for it I want my 20g and you keep the rest" but I dont trust him if I do it for fear he will renig!

30. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

i think i'm going to be sick