Register now to get rid of these ads!

Some flake and stripe tryouts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tonupkid, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did you get a chance to shoot some flake on Goebbels car yet ya stupid nazi bastard?]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]EASY DOES IT! "STUPID NAZI BASTARD" ISN'T ANY BETTER.

2. Hate to say it but hes right the native americans used the rolling cross years before Hitler even was born so chill out man! Hes just showing his skills wether you like it or not! Ithink its cool work though!

3. ''war doesn't interest me'' is probably the most naive statement I have ever read.

4. art.flame

art.flame

maybe belgium didn't lose that many people, we did and i hope this will never happen again even thoug i didn't live in the war but my parents did and brings still memories,
    ss signs are not tolerated overhere,beter to close this topic:mad:

5. If you've sporting an SS logo out here, you're a dirtbag Skinhead who's probably out in the desert cooking meth so he can sell it to all the high school kids. A real fine, upstanding citizen.

6. Rogueman

Rogueman

I'm German and American Indian. I'm from the South and I am a Christian. Every thing that I do offends someone.

Cool paint!

7. 66cayne

66cayne

In 1966, when I about 10 yrs old, my buddies and I thought it would be fun to play 'WWII'. We picked teams-Americans vs. Nazi's. I decided to play Hitler. My 'troops' and I staged a raid on the American base by riding our bikes in formation down the our street with our makeshift Nazi flag flying (a white bed sheet with a big red and black swatiska painted on it). As we peddled past my house my father looked up and yelled at me to stop and come back. I came back on my Schwinn with our Nazi flag. He was pissed and told me to tear that flag up and put it in the garbage. Instead of kicking my ass (as he would have usually done) he explained to me what that flag meant to him and every veteran living on that street. That's how I got my first WWII history lesson. My view now is, only outlaws, scumbags, wanna be tough guys (and naive kids) associate themselves publicly with these symbols.

8. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

I hear ya, aint that the truth..

nice paint work kid

9. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

Perfectly worded!

10. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Here's some kick ass hot rods.....

Attached Files:

11. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

....And some kustoms, too!!!

Attached Files:

12. JimSwann

JimSwann

Darn fine job. Solid striping.

13. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

I agree- the thread should be deleted.

You have great skills, I'll give you that. You're right on the history of the swatiska use-I'll give you that.

But I call bullshit on the rest! You say this has nothing to do with Nazis, and that you could care less about war.

Funny thing was, I was giving you the benifit of the doubt. So, I went to your website. All the guns and knives had me wondering what was up.

The old Nazi picture, of the Nazi's and the Nazi bithday cake, complete with a caption wishing your friend happy birthday, removed all doubt!

14. i think you were asking for it by posting those ss plates

fucking redneck nazi

15. Where's Indiana Jones when we need him to kick some Nazi ass?

16. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.