Register now to get rid of these ads!

(some) Bitchin Products Items Back in Production

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 59BuickWagon, Nov 10, 2011.

1. As most of you know, Ron Wheeler the founder and owner of Bitchin Products has decided to retire at the young age of 78 and his company has been closed for several months while he tried to find a buyer.

I've know Ron for about 20 years from back when he used to exhibit at the Street Rod Nationals and Murry Hayward would bring his stuff and Van Emblom's from CA.

Well, when I heard that Ron was retiring I got a hold of him and worked out a deal to buy the tooling for his 1932 cast aluminum firewall, Optima battery box and Olds/Cad 3/4 scale cast aluminum air cleaner with the plain, finned or flamed tops. The first skid of stuff arrived today so I guess it's time to give my buddies here on the HAMB the heads up that these three products will be back in production in a month or so. I won't have pricing until we've been thru a set of parts at the foundry to get the costs nailed down. But they will be available for 10% off for all HAMB Alliance members like all of our other products.

So you can spread the word that these three Bitchin Products products will be available in a month or so.

PS I have no insight into the sheetmetal side of Ron's business and it's future.

Happy Truckin',

Dennis

2. John Denich

John Denich

3. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

That's good to hear!

4. X 2. :cool:

5. Gman0046

Gman0046

I've been very pleased with Bitchin products. The dash on my 46 Ford lookeg great.

6. Race City Rodz

Race City Rodz

Awesome, been looking for one. Will you let us know when in production?

7. Master of None

Master of None

8. REBEL43

REBEL43
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from TENNESSEE

Good to hear,Great products

9. Couldn't be in better hands.

10. carforfun49

carforfun49
    from ARIZONA

Absolute sheet metal now is in production and doing very good work carrying it on ... see them om the web soon.. Their email is [email protected] email her for a price list or call her at 928 -420- 1254 8am to 5pm mon through sat or fax 928- 277- 4581

11. killa fab

killa fab

Im interested in the finned top caddy air cleaner. Have any of them made yet?