Register now to get rid of these ads!

Some 2 Dr Shoebox Pics Requested

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by msalamanca, Jun 29, 2011.

1. msalamanca

msalamanca

Hey Guys,
    I am about to start putting in my Rocker panels, I need to fabricate the front of the rear 1/4 panels and lower B pillar/frame (its cut about 6" up the pillar).
    I do not have the pieces that where cut out, so i was hoping someone could take some pics and post them for me with a couple measurements:
    1) Where the Rocker meets the bottom of the A pillar.
    2) Where the Rocker meets the B pillar also if somone could place a measuring tape at the corner so I can plan the bends in the door sill of the B Pillar.
    3) Where the Rocker meets the bottom of the inner rocker, basically under the car.
    4) the more direct pics of the whole area would be so appreciated

It would help me out so much. I dont want to purchase the repops, when i know i can fabricate them, plus that money can go towards new tires or something else that is needed.

Here is a pic of what I got, its basically the same on the pass and drivers side. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

only pictures i have when i did mine

Attached Files:

3. msalamanca

msalamanca

Thanks Slag Kustom,
    Can i get finished pics if you have any?

4. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here's some pictures of my original '51 Club Coupe. I believe the doors are the same as a two door sedan. As you can see from the condition of the scuff plates, etc., this is a pretty original car.

Attached Files: