Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLDSOLDSOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by mr.chevrolet, Dec 30, 2017.

1. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

City: Canonsburg

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $5000
    has a decent body, bondo in the quarters, frt floor has been replaced, not stock but solid. frenched headlites, I have the inner rings. have all the inside garnish. no beltline trim. have good windshield to replace the fogged one. have better vent windows too. 216 with new 2carb manifold, split exhaust with new pipes and mufflers to the rear axle. runs well but needs longer choke cable, included. have frt/rr bumpers with peeling chrome. title in my name. $5000 or close offer, i have about $5500 in it.thanks, mike roman (the junkyard pirate)

Attached Files:

2. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

re-live your high school dream, throw a mattress in the back and pick up a coupla chicks. a little MD2020 and some protection and you're in Bizness!! just don't tell your wife.

3. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

ain't no dreamers here? maybe High School was a nightmare for you? not me, 6'3", 180. blonde hair, valedictorian, quarterback, class president, Glee Club baritone, and she was my girlfriend.

4. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

will trade for airplane. must have fold-up wings to fit into my garage.

5. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

Jibs just told me that you need a pilots license to fly an airplane, I got the fuckin book!! what else do I need.

6. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

sorry I got so upset, the FAA has been givin me trouble about flyin' too low an accusin' me of throwin bricks outa the airplane. I mighta did it, but I was too drunk to remember.

7. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

everything is hazy about that nite...

8. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

must sell!! paternity suit looming on the horizon.