Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Sold.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by tooslow54, Aug 12, 2014.

1. tooslow54

tooslow54

City: Lake Elsinore

State: California
    Price: 150
    Selling the complete rear suspension/open rear end for a 53'-54' Chevy. This is a bolt in RB's Obsolete (company now out of biz) kit. Will include shocks, springs (leafs), 10 bolt rear-end (stock 75' Nova).

Here's the story: I'm going to be going to TCI Parabolic leaf set up very soon and won't be needing this complete rear suspension and rear-end. This IS still on the car and the reason I'm listing early is so that someone can come and actually drive the car before deciding to purchase if they choose.

The catch: If you do want it, you'll have to be kinda patient. I don't want to pull it out, post it and then say "trust me", at the same time I would like someone to see how this suspension sits and drives before sinking some hard earned bucks into it.

Here's the front suspension link: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/54-front-suspension-w-mp-disc-brake-conversion.938392/

Attached Files:

2. tooslow54

tooslow54

3. tooslow54

tooslow54

Bump. The install for all the new TCI stuff is scheduled for the week of Sept 15th. If interested in seeing it in action prior to yanking it all out I've got almost two weeks. Front suspension is sold, but just waiting for pick up.

4. tooslow54

tooslow54

And it's all out. Unfortunately one of my guys beat up a shock, but those are cheap enough and probably needed replacing anyway. What you don't see in this pic is the shackle and shock mounts that bolt to the frame. So Cal...make me an offer and come get it all.

Attached Files: