Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by bill s preston esq, Jun 4, 2014.

1. bill s preston esq

bill s preston esq

City: Wentzville

State: Missouri
    Price: 900.00
    IMG_3755.jpg IMG_3762.jpg IMG_3762.jpg I am selling my '52 Chrysler Saratoga Town & Country station wagon.

This was delivered in 2010, went into my garage and it's been there ever since. I just don't see me being able to make any progress with it in the foreseeable future so I'm just making room in my 1-car garage and getting rid of it.

Pictures of the car on the trailer are of the delivery in May 2010. Pictures of it in the grass are when it was at the previous owner's place in April 2010. I took the front wheels/tires off a few months ago and took pictures. Those are included here. As you can clearly see, this is a project. Rockers and floor are rusty. I was told by the previous owner that the 331 HEMI was stuck. He said he didn't try anything other than using a breaker bar to see if it would turn over. It didn't. I have not verified this.....haven't tried to get it unstuck and haven't messed with it at all. It is as I got it 4 years ago. Tires are flat at this point so it'll need to be pulled out of my garage by the buyer and trailered away. It's a tight fit where it sits now but you should be able to get a decent idea of the condition from the pictures. The front is up on 2 big tree trunk sections right now.

The front fenders are rusted through around the headlights and also on the edge between the hood gap. I've seen what a good welder and body man can do with patch panels but it might just be easier to find replacement fenders. The rear quarter flares are rusted through in some parts where they meet the body. If I remember correctly, all glass is good except the driver's door piece....and that has a crack.

I received the original title long after I bought this and it's in the name of the owner from 1962. By the Wisconsin plates, this was last tagged in 1962. Once again, this is a project or you can use it as a parts car or just take the time and part it out.

Lastly, I am firm on the $900 asking price.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014