Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Sold

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 52 ford coe, Dec 8, 2019.

1. City: Vernon

State: New York
    Price: 0
    This car is your typical "barn find". It was in a barn.... for about 10 years. It has been sitting so will need some work. Brakes do not work. It will not stop. Motor is the 292 y block. The car runs great but not perfect. It needs new gas and tune up. I know... that doesn't make much sense but it purrs at idle perfect. Nice and quiet. The car is not perfect. It looks nice and looks great in pictures. Needs a good buff. But it's still not going to be perfect. There is a quarter size bubble on passenger rear fender. The underside is beautiful. Interior seats are near perfect. Headliner is not so perfect but tolerable. Like I said, this has been sitting but brakes, tune and clean it will be on the road. Or whatever you want to do with it. Lowered? Candy lace paint job on roof? Anyway $4350. I can send more pictures and video of it running if you are interested. PM me and I'll get back to you. Please!! If you are just here to BS, dont respond to this add. There is a lot of info elsewhere on this site you can go, to keep you occupied. Thank you for your understanding.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    Jeff Pandora and flyin-t like this.
  2. Anyone looking for a 1960 galaxie? Dont let the snow scare you. Also, car doesn't lean. It's just how I took the picture

Jeff Pandora likes this.
  3. Merry Christmas happy new year