Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Garth Houston, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Garth Houston

Garth Houston

City: belleview

State: Florida
    Price: SOLD
    real 37 convertible,roll up windows,been off the maybe 50 years or so....clear Florida title in my name...runs and yard drives...new fuel tank and electric fuel pump.....great body and fendes and the floors......99.99% complete....everything is there....$19,995..O.B.R.O...MIGHT take a trade...NO PROJECTS....call for more information three five two two six six three seven six eight..Garth....have the driver side hood....bout 98 % rustfree..... 20190220_152221.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Garth Houston

Garth Houston

I still have the ford and would like to have a nice 50's driver...must be an automatic(knee surgery)...no thumpers ,projects or 4 door bombs...just a nice old car that runs and drives great lol...call for more info Garth @ 352-266-3768,but CASH IS KING

3. Garth Houston

Garth Houston

HEY, I have a few bucks that i could throw in the trade if you got something I like...send me some pics and call,it's easier than all this typing stuff....:mad:

4. Garth Houston

Garth Houston

REDUCED TO MOVE !!!! $18,750 This car was worth this 20 years ago...don't miss out...the flathead starts and runs very well...needs the carb rebuilt...tranny ,clutch,and rear feel real good..brakes are good....gas tank needs cleaned....call and talk..352-266-3768

Attached Files:

47chevycoupe likes this.