Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Sold

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 13clicks, Oct 10, 2017.

1. 13clicks

13clicks

City: Grass Valley

State: California
    Price: $20k cash
    I reluctantly am selling my 1936 5 Window Ford Coupe to help buy a piece of property.

The car drives and stops nicely.

The whole car is Ford Parts... this isn't a ratrod but more like a survivor.

Motor 1942-47 8BA Flathead Ford out of a truck.

Stock 36 3spd trans, 36 rearend, 1940 ford juice brakes. Ford Steelies with Brand new Firestone 16x6.

I have gone through most of the motor compartment in the last 200miles... new radiator core upgraded to 7lb pressure, Rebuilt Holy 97 Carb, New distributor, New Coil and wires, Rebuilt Generator. Still running 6volt electrical system.

No major rust on the body... small pinhole spots in the usual spots. A few dings from normal use but nothing major. Floors are in good shape with minor cutout spots in rear compartment easily fixed. I have the Hood but does not have matching paint. Comes with the the vinyl roof insert.

This car could be driven as is for the traditional purist or taken apart and massaged for a Kustom or Hotrod show car without much trouble.

The bad parts are the grill and interior... both need work but are ok as is. The grill was crunched and has a couple missing ribs... the interior is gutted but the stock seat springs and frame are there to be easily redone. The trunk needs reworking to fit properly. All glass is there but needs door and rear window regulators and seals.

Cash Only Price is Firm.

Blake

Attached Files:

Lasallefever and exterminator like this.