Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD!!! VINTAGE WEIAND C536 3x2 SBC INTAKE MANIFOLD HOLLEY 94

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by OLD REK, Dec 7, 2021.

1. OLD REK

OLD REK

City: Winnipeg

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: SOLD!!
    Give your hotrod, rat or custom the performance and respect it deserves with my fresh ready-to-run Weiand Triple Deuce induction designed for any ‘55 to ‘86 265–400 c.i. small block Chevy.
    P1010238.JPG
    P1010241.JPG P1010244.JPG P1010239.JPG
    The foundation of this setup is a beautiful Weiand C536 3x2 casting. The three identical carbs are vintage Ford Model EBU, providing close to 600 cfm. They are mounted on new ½” phenolic heat insulators. These mixers have been re-worked top to bottom utilizing the best parts and rebuilding practices available, and converted into a progressive trio the RIGHT WAY to provide years of trouble free performance. The brushed satin finish is easy to maintain and the bases are brand new powder coated aftermarket units. A manual choke is provided on the primary carb. The slick progressive linkage is smooth and adjustable, and the custom hard fuel lines and splitter block, regulator and liquid-filled gauge gets the juice where it’s required in style. To complete and complement your installation, louvered air cleaners with paper elements are included.
    P1010242.JPG P1010245.JPG P1010240.JPG
    I’ve built hundreds of 3x2’s over the years. You can buy an aftermarket tri-power from a few different vendors, but none will match my fit, finish or performance. If you need something changed or need something else, drop me a line. Check out the pictures closely.....questions are welcomed, Paypal "as a friend" preferred. USD + actual FedEX courier shipping, NO TAX, NO B.S. Thank you. KenO
    P1010243.JPG P1010246.JPG

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  2. OLD REK

OLD REK

SOLD!!! Thanks David!!!

David L Roberts likes this.