Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

***SOLD*** Vintage Speed - Tri-Power adapter. Rochester 2G.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by ChoppingBlockCustoms, Jul 21, 2015.

1. City: Olathe

State: Kansas
    Price: 100.00 + s
    Selling my super nice Tri-Power adapter from "Vintage Speed". the photos below are stock photos. I just don't have any of my adapter here at work with me. But guarantee it's like brand new. I'm just using the three carbs on a different setup and no longer need the adapter.

From their website:
    Our new 3 carb adapter. Tri-power in an hour tm Now you can put multiple carbs on those engines with no intake is available. This will give you the cfm you need for small and big block Chevs, 500 Caddy, 455 Buick, big block fords, and other great hot rod motors that want the look and economy of a tri power. Our test show performance of this setup is equal to or better than use of a factory or aftermarket 3×2 intake due to the improved runner design of modern 4V intakes .This is also a great setup for you guys that want the look without all the work involved with an intake change out."

Now you can put three twos on all the hot rod motors both vintage and new. Low profile –only about 2″ high and 13 1/2″ long by 4″ wide at the carb pads. For use with the small base roch 2g. 5 1/2″ center to center carb spacing.

New, this piece is $159.00. I'm selling mine for 63% of that! $100.00 + plus actual shipping to you. And I will include all 12 of the carb studs.

3x2-2.jpg

3x2-11.jpg
    3x2-31.jpg
    Thanks,
    Jeremy

***EDIT***

I did find some pics of the actual base. Reminder, this is ONLY for the base - not the carbs, linkage, etc. Thanks again!

IMG_1633.JPG IMG_1635.JPG

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. ***SOLD***

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015