Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

(***SOLD***) Unusual Heart Shaped Steering Wheel

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by fleetside66, Feb 16, 2020.

1. fleetside66

fleetside66

City: Bethlehem

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $150
    I've had this way cool steering wheel for many moons. It's shaped like a heart...old cast aluminum...very hefty. I had a "what's it from" thread on it about 10 years ago, but no definitive I.D. I had guys swear the it was from this or that...old boat, aviation tiller, the late WWII "bamboo bomber" trainer, fork lift truck, the tram that ran under the Pentagon, amusement part ride....you name it. Regardless, it is an amazing piece & would be the cherry on top of the cake on an F.E.D. build or wherever your H.A.M.B mind takes you. The diameter is a little over 14" at the widest point. That main steering shaft hole is 3-layered, 2" at the widest point, then it strops down to 1-1/4" & then to a Keyway hole of 5/8". There is also a 3/4" necker-knob hole. It has some nicely accentuated finger dedents. What a shape! I've never seen another.

The price is plus shipping....let's say $13 to the lower 48. PayPal would be best, but a Postal Money Order would work, as well. The first P.M. committing to buy gets it.

IMG_4778.jpg IMG_4777.jpg IMG_4776.jpg IMG_4779.jpg IMG_4780.jpg