Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD: Two Good 1920s/Early 1930s Schebler S-3 Large Bore Updraft Carburetors

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by GZ, Jul 9, 2021.

1. GZ

GZ
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Detroit

City: Detroit

State: Michigan
    Price: 185.00 ppd
    SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Here are two 1920s/Early 1930s Schebler updraft carburetors. Both are marked "Schebler Mod S-3" and "SV-154". The both have approximately 3" center to center mounting holes and 1 3/4" bores. These are in nice, original condition and just came from long term, indoor storage. They have aluminum bodies and steel bowls. The aluminum looks to be free from corrosion or damage and the steel bowls are clean. I have not had these apart, but all the shafts move freely and appear to be free from wear. One carburetor looks like it may have been rebuilt along time ago. A nice pair of carburetors that should be easy to clean/restore and put to use.

These are appropriate OE and accessory carburetors for a variety medium to larger size cars of the 1920s through very early 1930s. If anyone does have more information, please let me know or post here.

The price for both carburetors is 185.00 INCLUDING shipping within the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. Take a look at the photos. What you see is what you get.

Please call 734-730-4274 or email: [email protected] Thanks.

sch1.jpg sch2.jpg sch3.jpg sch4.jpg sch5.jpg sch6.jpg sch7.jpg sch8.jpg sch9.jpg

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021