Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Sold to Jeff

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by FlynBrian, Mar 18, 2018.

1. FlynBrian

FlynBrian

City: Eustis

State: Florida
    Price: $250.00
    Sold to Jeff!
    Rare firewall mount Moon gas pedal with mechanical pedal arm and firewall mount, I bought this from a gentleman in 2003 that had it in his 29 "A" roadster that he raced in the late 50's, sadly he took the car apart and never got it back together and sold off everything in 2003, as he was getting up in age, I bought a few of his speed parts and this original Moon pedal and firewall mount/arm from him and paid quite a bit for it, as I have never seen one like it, and man he was hard to deal with, as he was very attached to it after owning it so long, so take a look at the pics, it's old and very Cool, it works off firewalls that are recessed, his roadster had a 301cu SBC when he took it apart, I wanted that also, but someone else got it, i've had it all this time and haven't had the right car to use it in, so I am going to offer it up, I want $250.00 for it shipped in the US, I will take either a US Postal Money Order or PayPal, if buyer pays with PayPal you pay the 3% upcharge they charge.
    Thanks Ryan!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018