Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD! To A Fellow HAMB Member. Thanks. SOLD!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by HtRdLcn, Jul 21, 2016.

1. HtRdLcn

HtRdLcn

City: Long Beach

State: Mississippi
    Price: $22,000
    Clear Title. Chopped 7in. Custom built all square tube frame. Disk front, drum rear. 9in Ford rear w/ 2:75 gears. Stock 472 Cadillac motor. Turbo 400 trans. Coker whitewalls. Stewart Warner wing gauges. Power windows. Ice cold A/C. Power fold down dash for EZ access to fuses and wiring. 4in front drop axle. 4 bar rear. Radius rods up front. Aluminum radiator. A/C condenser under car not behind radiator. Tilt-Telescoping column. Over head dash w/ CD player and kicker sound system. $22,000 OBO. No trades.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  2. HtRdLcn

HtRdLcn

Here are some pix of the finished frame. It's painted high gloss and all the lines and wires are run neatly down the inside of the frame rails. Les Frame 1.jpg Les Frame 2.jpg Les Frame 3.jpg

3. HtRdLcn

HtRdLcn

It finally stopped raining so I could get some side view shots. I tried to upload a video of the motor running but I guess we can't do that here. Les Sedan new 2 copy.jpg Les Sedan new.jpg

4. HtRdLcn

HtRdLcn

5. HtRdLcn

HtRdLcn

Bump... Make offer

6. HtRdLcn

HtRdLcn

Make Offer

skirtless33 likes this.
  7. HtRdLcn

HtRdLcn

SOLD! To A Fellow HAMB Member. I received tons of emails about this sedan but the first person to see it, bought it. Maybe I should have asked more. Thanks!