Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD: Really cool 1910s-1920s high quality steering wheel, adapted to fit a Model T

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by GZ, Apr 26, 2020.

1. GZ

GZ
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Detroit

City: Detroit

State: Michigan
    Price: 175.00 ppd
    rw1.jpg rw2.jpg rw3.jpg rw4.jpg rw5.jpg rw6.jpg rw7.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Here is a really cool and extremely well made steering wheel that probably dates from the 1910-1920 period. This was most likely from a larger, high quality car. It has a full perimeter, cast aluminum spider and the original polished wood rim sandwiches the perimeter of the aluminum spider. It has been adapted to a Model T (it will fit any year) with a modified T pinion shaft and modified steering gear cover. The shaft hole is about 3/4". It is in wonderful original condition. There is no corrosion to the aluminum and the wood rim looks to have its original finish which is excellent. The quality of the wood is really fine. It can be used as-is and really has a great look to it, or the spider could be repainted.This would be great to use on a racer, speedster or ?? The overall diameter is about 16" and the inner diameter is about 13".

The price is 175.00 INCLUDING shipping in the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra.

I accept PayPal for payment. Please email me directly at: motoringiconsAThotmail.com (replace AT with @) or call 734-730-4274.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  2. GZ

GZ
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Detroit

Price reduced to 125.00 postpaid in the USA. Call 734-730-4274 or email: [email protected]