Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Sold Please delete

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by milkweed, Feb 14, 2017.

1. milkweed

milkweed
    from SLC UT

City: City of Salt

State: Utah
    Price: Varies
    SOLD SOLD SOLD....I've decided I don't have enough time to build everything I have. I have way too much and the older I get the less time I have. . So what I have is a 1933 four door sedan or a 1934 two door sedan. Both could be converted into the coupe of your choice. I was going to build a 5 window similar to Hells Messenger, but i really want to work on my 1933 roadster... I have SAR roadster quarter panels, deck lid, panel above deck lid, panel below deck lid, and sub rails. That's all brand new. The 4 door is nicer and has more parts with it. The 2 door is a body and doors. If someone buys the complete project I will offer a 34 grill and hood also a frame. The 4 door doesnt have rear doors anymore. If someone wants the to build a 5 window it would be the better choice since it will come with door latches,garnish moldings,windshield frame, dash,and probably a few more things that i am not thinking about right now..Price is between $7000.00-11,000.00 . Pm for more information or any questions.Only Trades I would consider is 33/34 roadster doors, nice 33 grill and hood,, 1937-1939 lincoln zephyr project.. I will sell the 2 door body and doors seperate if someone is interested.. Would rather sell mostly together ,,, I will try to take better pictures this weekend...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  2. milkweed

milkweed
    from SLC UT

SOLD.... please delete....

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017