Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD!!!!!OFFY SBC 4X2 PACESETTER INTAKE MANIFOLD VINTAGE HOLLEY 94

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by OLD REK, Jun 1, 2021.

1. OLD REK

OLD REK

City: Winnipeg

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: SOLD!!
    Give your Hotrod, Custom or back-row Rat the performance and respect it deserves with my “ready-to-kick-it” Offenhauser Four-Deuce induction designed for any ‘55 to ‘86 265–400 c.i. small block Chevy.
    P1010182.JPG

P1010185.JPG P1010189.JPG P1010183.JPG P1010186.JPG

The foundation of this setup is a brand new Offenhauser 4x2 casting. The four identical Ford 94's are vintage, Henry original Model 7RT’s, creating a total of close to 700 cfm. These mixers have been re-worked top to bottom utilizing the best parts and rebuilding practices available, to provide years of trouble free performance. The carburetors' no-BS finish is easy to maintain, and the bases are brand new aftermarket units. The silky linkage keeps this quartet of atomizers all in sync, and the custom hard fuel lines, reversible splitter block, and liquid-filled gauge gets the juice where it’s required in style. To compliment your installation, the carbs are crowned with long obsolete "Maund", made in the USA, aluminum dry lakes stacks complete with bug domes.
    P1010190.JPG P1010184.JPG P1010187.JPG

This unit is built for serious fun, and it's READY TO ROCK!! You can buy aftermarket inductions from a few different vendors, but none will match my fit, finish or performance. You can't build one for my price either. Check the pictures closely and ask questions if you have. FedEX couriered to your shop anywhere in North America for SOLD as you see it. Paypal "as a friend"preferred, no tax, no BS. Thank you. KenO

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021