Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD !!!!!!!MOON TANK >2 GALLON> ORIGINAL !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by wheelguy, Aug 21, 2016.

1. wheelguy

wheelguy

City: MILFORD

State: Ohio
    Price: $300.00
    MOON TANK 030.JPG MOON TANK 031.JPG MOON TANK 032.JPG MOON TANK 033.JPG MOON TANK 034.JPG MOON TANK 035.JPG MOON TANK 036.JPG MOON TANK 038.JPG MOON TANK 040.JPG SOLD !!!!! SOLD!!!!! SOLD!!!!!! SUPER NICE ORIGINAL "MOON" TANK > NO BRACKETS !!!
    UNBELIEVABLE ORIGINAL CONDITION !!! ITS NOT ALL POLISHED UP, THAT CAN ALWAYS BE DONE. THIS HAS THE REAL PATINA . NO DENTS !!! HAS ORIGINAL TANK PLAQUE AND SMALL MOON EYES ON IT....HAS ORIGINAL SPIN ON 3 BAR CAP THAT HAS A SPRING ON IT TO BE SURE IT DIDN'T VIBRATE LOOSE AND CAUSE A GAS OR NITRO FIRE !!! I SAY THIS BECAUSE ( and I think this may be the neatest thing about this tank !) IT STILL HAS A 1993 U.S. NATIONALS STICKER ON ONE END OF THE TANK.....IT was on a PARTICIPANT CAR at INDY NATS in 1973.
    I don't believe it ever had the MOON brackets as it still has old duct tape on the bottom of the tank where it probably was mounted in some kind of custom mount on the front of a dragster? altered? gasser? I don't know but it probably has history and stories to tell if it could talk (which I've already done too much of).
    ASKING $300.00 plus $25.00 shipping to the lower 48.> POSSIBLE INTERESTING TRADES.??????
    IF INTERESTED PM or CALL Joe at (513)-248-2926

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  2. wheelguy

wheelguy

THANKS to everyone that was interested.> ALSO THANKS TO FREE HAMB ADS !!!!!!
    IT WENT FAST !!!!