Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD (Ihave more) Vintage Stewart Warner Black and White Face 8000 RPM Tach 3 3/8

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Jose Betancourt, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Jose Betancourt

Jose Betancourt
    from San Jose

City: San Jose

State: California
    Price: 175 USD
    For sale today is a nice working condition 3 3/8 Stewart Warner Tach. It just needs a gentle cleaning but it is in great working condition. It is the most desirable rpm range 8000rpm and will look great on your builds as a classic early black and white face. This will include a good working lamp socket and bulb. I'm asking 175 plus shipping.

I'm selling without the sender as many people I sell to convert these to modern electronics and do not need a sender. If you need senders they are harder to come by than the tach itself and I can sell you a good working compact V sender (the kind that "hides" behind the tach for 150. Please message me with your needs and I can see what I have.

Also check out my auctions on ebay since I have some great stuff there for no reserve including some hard to find goodies like a Twin Blue Fuel gauge and other vintage gauges.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/the62novawagon
    Thanks!
    Jose
    20201011_123127.jpg 20201011_123122.jpg

DougieB likes this.