Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Sold 1966 C10 Pickup

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Mathew21, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Mathew21

Mathew21

City: Clinton Township

State: Michigan
    Price: 12500.00
    Sold Thanks

I love this truck. When you read below you see I have sunk a lot of money and time into it. But as a family we need something bigger.

This truck started off life as 1966 C20. I now consider it a C10. I installed a 5.3/4L60E with 93,000 miles from 2005 Silverado. At the same time I installed a cross member from a 1991 5 lug R1500 Suburban. A 10 bolt Rear 5 lug axle was installed from a 1983 Chevy van.

Everything listed below was installed in the last 2 years. It all has then 2000 miles since being installed.

5.3 Engine is stock with a performance tune to the computer. It runs excellent.

4l60E Transmssion New clutch pack and Corvette servo's installed. New trailblazer 2400 stall torque converter. Shifts great.

5 lug 10 bolt rear end 3.42 gear.

Boyd Aluminum Gas Tank (EFI / Bed Fill) with in Tank Aeromotive Stealth 340 Pump

Entropy aluminum radiator with dual 11" HP fans and an aluminum shroud.

Previous owner replaced the wire harness in the truck.

1991 Suburban R1500 crossmember installed with new Moog upper and lower ball joints, tie rods, center link, pitman arm and drag link etc. The big Suburban sway bar was installed.

Captain fab power steering mount installed, Suburban power steering box used. With a collapsible steering shaft from a 1972 C10.

Brakes Upfront New rotors, pads, re manufactured calipers, new bearings.
    Brakes rear New drums, wheel cylinders, shoes, New real axles seals, Differential fluid and gasket.
    All new brake lines front to back.

CPP 3" Drop spindles with 2" lowering coils up front.
    4" lowering coils in the rear.
    New front shocks
    New rear shocks with shock relocaters installed.

Magnaflow dual exhaust

Wheels are Wheel vintiques powder coated in White.

Tires are Toyo 235/65/16

http://s17.photobucket.com/user/capone1680/library/Matts 1966 C10

The truck was originally from California where it was used for a few years and then sat in an apple orchard with a camper on the back where the care take lived. Then it was sold to a friend the owner's family and ended up in Reno, Nevada. I bought it from them and had it shipped to Michigan.

I know I'm forgetting a lot I will add more as I think of it.

Sold Thanks

Asking price is $12,500 I don't know if I priced it to high or to low. It will be going on Ebay in the next few weeks. I will help with shipping anyway I can.

Clear Michigan title in my name.

SOLD Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 16, 2017