Register now to get rid of these ads!

SOLD 1959 Dodge Coronet - 4dr sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Mel, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Mel

Mel

City: Los Angeles

State: California
    Price: $5900
    1959 DODGE CORONET FOR SALE

Price Update: $5900
    Update: Painted the drivers door & putting the trim back on. I have the spears for both left and right front fenders, D-O-D-G-E trunk letters, & the trunk emblem- searching for the correct clips. Searching for the Coronet emblems- I did have these as one point.

This car is a lot of fun but it is time for it to have new life. I need the space and resources for a new project so this one is up for sale. I purchased this car in 2002 while attending college in Wisconsin. With help from friends, the HAMB, and the Forwardlook we got this car on the road. Some registration slips were in the glovebox so I have some stories from the original owners on this South Dakota car.

1959 Dodge Coronet, 4 door sedan. Runs & Drives!!
    • One year, one model only 326 poly.
      • This is a factory overbored 318- the difference is the piston size and crank bearings.

• Rebuilt heads.

• Oil filter spin on conversion

• This car has been driven across the midwest and up and down the California coast with little to no issues. Drives well in town and and freeway at 70 mph. Regular maintenance and tuneups.
    • 727 torqueflite push button transmission. Rebuilt in 2004.

• Updated wiring with Rebel Wiring Kit.

• Original drum brake system gone through. New pads & cylinders, new brake lines, updated to dual master cylinder with prop valve.

• Radiator recored.

• Front end bushings have been replaced.

• Stock rearend.

• Rebuilt rear leaf springs.

• Redone dual exhaust with glasspacks with optional functioning lakes pipes.

• Rust repair on all floors, trunk, lower quarter panels, rocker panels, rear quarters.

• Replaced deck lid with straight sheet metal. New trunk seals/weatherstripping.

• Repaired rear bumper.

• I have lots of spare parts to be included with car such as:
      • Original side trim and extra to make two tone

• Power steering setup (column, engine pulleys, pump)

• Spare heater core & blower motor

• Radio delete installed at this point, but have original radio

• Spare tail light parts

• Spare dash parts
    • Needs interior upholstery and paint.
    This car is located just west of downtown Los Angeles, CA.

If you need any additional photos or more info please PM.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/media/albums/1959-dodge-coronet-2017-for-sale.46212/

If you want to ship, let me know. You will have to arrange everything and have a friend vouch for the car in LA.

Asking $5900 OBO. No trades.

Check out my YouTube Channel for Video of the car starting, at idil, driving, shifting, stopping, the glasspacks, and lakespipes open. I took these with an iPhone so not the best quality, but I hope it helps.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTpPPE51kNKcj-bRX0NMWfw

front view.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    abe lugo and unclescooby like this.
  2. Mel

Mel

bump. accepting offers

Update: Painted the drivers door & putting the trim back on- new photos. I have the spears for both left and right front fenders, D-O-D-G-E trunk letters, & the trunk emblem- searching for the correct clips. Searching for the Coronet emblems- I did have these as one point.

abe lugo likes this.
  3. Mel

Mel

SOLD
    still have parts available. PM me for deets