Register now to get rid of these ads!

SOLD! 1955-57 Chevy GM 3 Speed Overdrive Transmission w/ Sparkomatic Shifter

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Hot Rod Dan, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Hot Rod Dan

Hot Rod Dan
    from Texas

City: Dallas / Fort Worth

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $395
    1955-57 Chevy GM 3 Speed Overdrive Transmission. Comes with Bellhousing and a Sparkomatic Shifter in good condition. Cool set up for your back to the 60s or retro, rat rod, budget cruiser or whatever. Very period correct for the right car. Bellhousing, transmission and shifter prefer local pickup. SOLD!

IMG_3660.JPG
    IMG_3656.JPG
    IMG_3669.JPG
    IMG_3665.JPG
    I've removed the side cover and taken a picture to show the inside. It looks like the gears are in good condition. When I drained the oil it looked normal with no visible metallic debris.

IMG_3759.jpg
    I'd prefer local pickup. But if the buyer can arrange for someone (HAMB relay?) or uShip to pickup, I'll work with them to load it into their vehicle.

I've purchased a front suspension on the HAMB. I was able to find a uShip dude hauling a car on his trailer to put my purchased stuff in his truck bed. Since he was coming this way it didn't cost too much and it worked out well. Just an idea.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  2. Hot Rod Dan

Hot Rod Dan
    from Texas