Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD!! 1952 Chevrolet Deluxe Sport Coupe Bagged roller.

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Mindbender Motorsports, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Mindbender Motorsports

Mindbender Motorsports
    from California

City: Hilmar

State: California
    Price: 9500
    Back up for sale is my 1952 Chevy Deluxe project. I started with a really rust free, dent free, complete 1952 Sport Coupe. It has the smaller rear quarter window like the business coupe but still came with a rear seat. My buddy found it in a barn in Turlock California where it had been for about 40 years. There is no rust in this car and it still retains the original black paint. These pics were taken with the car wet so you could see what it would look like if you just cleared it. I pulled the complete car from the frame and put it on a dolly. I did all of the chassis work myself and I am one of the original founders and co-owner of KP Components, a suspension company now owned by Chris Alston. It has a nice Mustang II style IFS with disc brakes all around (rears are Wilwood) Camaro rear end with a 4-link and Watts link. Four corner air ride that will lay frame. I have fabricated all of the shock mounts and will include them but I have not installed them because they will need to be installed after a final wheel and tire combination is decided on. I was gonna put a modern engine in it (that's the reason for the license plate) but no engine or tranny are included with this sale. You will have to add engine mounts and tranny mounts for whatever you want to put in it. It's currently on stock wheels and they clear the front calipers but not the Wilwood 6 piston rears. It has a clean current California title in my name and personalized plates.
    I wish I could finish her but I have 4 other builds going and not enough time.

UPDATE
    I have put the body back down on the frame and installed the bags to Schrader valves so it can be aired up to trailer away.

$9500 firm

Please call or text Gil
    209-613-3338

Attached Files:

fiftyv8 and Andy K like this.
  2. Mindbender Motorsports

Mindbender Motorsports
    from California