Register now to get rid of these ads!

SOLD --- 1946 Lincoln Continental - $12,000 Negotiable

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Uriel, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Uriel

Uriel

City: Moscow

State: Idaho
    Price: 12 000
    SOLD, to a restoration shop in Glendale, CA.

Thanks Everyone !
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Hi Everyone,

She's running, and not too bad for her age.
    Initially posted as a non-running project, she is running well now. I had my plug-wires mislabelled which caused it to running really poorly for several months. It's much better now that it's fixed.

Rebuilt original V12 and 3 Spd (+OD) (no proof of rebuilt, just told by the prior owner).
    Fully rebuilt ignition by Jerry Richman of the LZOC, so it should be top notch. It fires right up!

Carb probably needs a rebuild, but it's the only mechanical issue I know of.
    Electrical wise, headlights stopped working this winter, and the heater is also dead.
    The Electric Overdrive is not something I messed with, and I assume it is not functional at this time.

Bodywise, the car is straight, all wheel are there, all the trim and all the glass is here and in good condition.

The interior is in excellent shape, just look at the pictures. the Radio and heater and not working, and neither is the fuel gauge.
    The electric clock is working as far as I can tell.

Parts: Comes with matching skirts, matching tire covers for the spare, an extra ignition set (distributor with pertronix system installed, rebuildable coil and terminal plates, fuel sendeing unit

Pricewise: LOWERED $12,000, negotiable or a trade/part-trade (even you trade sells for lower, I'm OK with it).

I want a car I can daily drive, and I am very eclectic: '60 Mustangs, 61-65 Thunderbirds, hot rods, C4, C5, C6 corvettes, replicas and neo-classic, etc... Just make me an offer, you .

Call, text (509 332 9127) or PM me.
    The pictures are from this summer, and I will upload a video soon.

Thank you,

- Uriel

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    Jeff Pandora likes this.