Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD: 1941 International p/u, SBC, 144 Weiand supercharger, TRADE

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by JJTF, Feb 2, 2015.

1. JJTF

JJTF

City: Tampa/Riverview

State: Florida
    Price: 16,500
    Engine is a 350 with 882 heads, thumpr cam, aluminum radiator, MSD HEI, MSD 6AL, & more, started leaking a little after the supercharger install, but that is/was expected. Fresh 350 trans, 2800 stall, could use some lower gears in the rear with the current combo, but runs drives great as-is. Truck was sub-framed by a previous owner with a 70's Camaro, rebuilt by me a couple years ago, has QA1 coil over's, poly bushings, adjustable upper control arms, power steering, power disk brakes, tilt column, Camaro 10 bolt 2:71 non-posi on leaf springs and air shocks, drums on rear. It has dings, it has bondo, & chips, & scratches & gaps in the seams; I use it like a truck. It could use the wood in bed refinished, or paint, has 7ft oak planks; it's solid, needs the new wiring harness install finished, needs weather-stripping replaced otherwise nice interior. I drive it on the weekends, no issues driving up to Billetproof drags in Lakeland, making a few passes, and stopping at Home Depot on the way home.
    I really don't want to sell it, but the garage in our new house is 17' deep; wall to door, the truck is 17'4". Prefer to trade it for something similar that will fit in the new garage; 30's two door sedan, p/u, or coupe, gasser, hot rod, project etc. will barter with or without engine/trans. Needs to be street legal, but ex drag car ok if it can be put on back the street, prefer something that will seat my two kids (like my truck). Hate to see it go, consider trades up/down.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. JJTF

JJTF