Register now to get rid of these ads!

SOLD! 1940s Alemite Service Station / Dealership Work Bench Cabinet

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by v8sharkie, Jun 15, 2019.

1. v8sharkie

v8sharkie

City: Eastvale

State: California
    Price: 2,500
    Model 2710 Alemite Work Bench / Cabinet (only made from 1945-1947).

This is the very desirable model that has the light-up windows at the top that would have originally been for displaying the type of service, branding or dealership name.

These are stunning when restored. I've included a few photos from the original catalogs and some finished examples for reference if you're not familiar with these. If you are, then you know what a great addition these make to your garage, workshop or sign collection. Or use it in your home as a bar! Great for the Petroliania collector. (I've also seen where the doors are replaced with glass windowed doors/glass shelves and lighting for display purposes).

This one needs TLC, but will be beautiful when completed. I do not have the doors or badges. The glass and electrical is missing, but this would need to be replaced regardless.

I hate to let this one go, but too many projects. If you've always wanted one, now's your chance.

Feel welcome to contact me with questions.

Local pick-up only. Located about 40 miles east of Los Angeles (near Riverside).

DIMENSIONS:
    108" wide
    69" tall
    28" deep

IMG_9734.JPG

Attached Files:

Hotdoggin DaddyO likes this.