Register now to get rid of these ads!

SOLD! 1935 36 Ford Bed 1/2 ton - $375 such a deal for you only. Don't tell anyone else, ok?

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by fourspeedwagon, Jun 11, 2017.

1. City: yakima

State: Washington
    Price: 375
    I have most of a bed for a 35/36 Ford pickup. Base, bed sides, front panel - no fenders or gate. Straight but has a touch of rust on one spot. If you're doing a Bobber / Rudy / Bucket whatever that's the part you'll cut off. Otherwise it's nice heavy metal so easy fix (compared to welding a patch on a tin can modern steeel)

I also have a door and front fender for same truck if you need. Both need a bit of tinkering but they are genuine Henry stuff and the cool kids won't laugh at your fiberglass stuff..

Edit---
    Oh! Forgot to mention, I also have a third bedside that has a twist to it- but would be great to cut the spots out for patches.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Here it is leaned up together.

Couple weeks I'll have some time and I'll probably just make it into a trailer with a 35 axle and wire wheels I have.. If it's not worth the price I'll keep it.

Attached Files:

3. Is this when I'm supposed to fog it with rattle can primer and proclaim "almost ready for paint!"?

4. Register now to get rid of these ads!