Register now to get rid of these ads!

SOLD...1934

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by JasonCarGuy, Apr 20, 2015.

1. JasonCarGuy

JasonCarGuy

City: Andover

State: Kansas
    Price: $2500 obo
    ***SOLD****
    34 side.jpeg 34 rear.jpeg For Sale, an old custom 1934 Ford Coupe that was cut down into a roadster. Filled cowl and decklid, from inside can still see decklid perimeter so could be cut out again, but kind of like the old school story it tells. The doors were cut off above beltline, there are button holes around the perimeter so my assumption is they had buttoned on upholstery covering the perimeter or a cover snapped over. Outer panels seem pretty decent. Has floor only from B pillar back that was heavily channelled would take it out and make a new floor. The cowl was smoothly cut with cut-off wheel along outer rockers for loading. Someone could make it back like it was a heavily channeled smoothed custom, use it to fix another one, or buy a floor and sub-rails and find a top. I was considering making it a Bonneville racer with just a snap on cover with roll bar, just the basics with homemade floor but my other 34 Coupe project has me too busy and I'd like to offer this up for someone else instead of letting it sit here. Wish it could tell its story, bet it was a good one!!! Questions: private message me through HAMB do not reply directly on post, email me at car_guy79@yahoo.com, or if you like to talk 316-680-1014, try to call between 4pm-9pm CST on weekdays, and anytime between 8a-10p weekend.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015