Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

(SOLD) 1932 Ford Victoria & Five Window Coupe Hot Rod

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hdv32, Jan 22, 2017.

1. hdv32

hdv32

City: Brownsburg

State: Indiana
    Price: $22,000
    For sale is my 25 year project that I have had on the back burner too long. My loss is your gain. Some of the best parts available have gone into this car. It is a running and driving car that needs paint and interior finished any way you want it. I’ve put about 1100 miles on it and it performs well. It is currently set up with a Victoria body, however, it comes with an additional five window coupe body.

The basics:

Chassis & Drivetrain - Roadster Shop chassis, hairpin front suspension (So Cal components), four bar rear suspension with Aldan adjustable coil over shocks, Vega cross steer, cut down 40 Ford steering wheel, Wilwood disc brakes up front, 8 inch (3.00 ratio) Ford rear end, pretty basic setup. Chevrolet crate 350, Jasper TH350 reconditioned transmission, Walker radiator, Edelbrock intake, cam & carb. Lokar shifter and e-brake, six Classic electric gauges with turned stainless panel, Bob Drake 32 stainless headlights.

Body – Hastings 32 Victoria body, electric windows, all glass installed. This is a very high quality body made in Sesser, Illinois. Five window body, comes with manual windows and door latches already installed. This is an early Gibbons body that has never been installed on a chassis.

Extras – Complete Southern Air combination heat and air not installed, Tea’s seat (not upholstered), 5 1949 16 inch wheels with 4.5 inch bolt pattern (hard to find) complete with hub caps.

Best of all it comes with a clean Indiana title in my name.

Put it together how you want it, leave it as a Victoria or turn it into a nice five window. Sell off all the parts you don’t want and you are in for half of the parts cost.

Price is $22,000. I will not separate the five window body at this time. Dad\'s Camera 591.JPG Dad\'s Camera 597.JPG Dad\'s Camera 601.JPG Dad\'s Camera 606.JPG Dad\'s Camera 613.JPG Dad\'s Camera 615.JPG Dad\'s Camera 616.JPG Dad\'s Camera 618.JPG Dad\'s Camera 626.JPG

KOOLKARS, 48fordnut and exterminator like this.