Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration SOCal car clubs, people, etc.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1959apache, May 15, 2014.

1. 1959apache

1959apache

Well, a new chapter is going to start for me here. I just accepted a job in the defense industry in So. Cal and will be moving in a month.

I am going to be without a hot rod for at least 3 months due to the logistics of moving my garage, house, and 4 cars that direction. I will be stationed in the Irvine area but would be willing to travel a little bit, especially on weekends. I am looking to make friends and learn about the area, as well as help someone or a few folks work on cars.

Does anyone have leads for any car clubs or someone that is doing any work on cars that may need some help in the coming months? Any clubs or groups that are accepting new members? Car shows or swap meets that are worth going to?

2. check out donut derelicts in huntington beach on saturday mornings. you can meet all kind of folks there!

3. 1959apache

1959apache

Thanks altered, are they the ones with 40s woody wagons rolling around the area?

4. 1959apache

1959apache