Register now to get rid of these ads!

SoCal Body Shops

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by krave, Jun 15, 2009.

1. krave

krave
    from Ca

I have a 61 Thunderbird that i what to get painted I have some of the hot rod flatz painted a couple test panels like the way it sprayed and looked but im not a pro and i got dust in them.So im curious if anyone can help me find a body shop that has used hot rod flatz i could go to..Any help or suggestions would be great..

Thanks.

2. Whare about in socal? orange county, ventura, bakersfield, san bernadino or where?

3. krave

krave
    from Ca

sorry.. pomona,ontario,chino,brea,north orange county,even san bernadino is not to far.

4. Krave let me know if you find someone and send pics.
    I have a 61 rag top.

5. krave

krave
    from Ca

so far its not looking good every one i talk to does not wants to use my paint and i have not been convinced that the satin black that they are spraying will be smooth enough and not get chalky (already had one paint job that didn't turn out good)..i'm thinking that i will keep looking until one day i get pissed and do it myself in the garage..the worst that can happen is i would still need to find a body shop.

6. Outlaw dodge

Outlaw dodge
    BANNED

There is a place in City of Orange that rents a booth to spray in ummm I will find out or I have friends that work at a few shops. That will spray hot rod flats im sure pm me to remind me

7. jfrolka

jfrolka

There is a place by my work in moorpark (ventura county) that does a lot of satin/flat paint work a few times a month.. he does satin stripes on mustangs and did a couple 2 tone deals on some baller suv's.. I recommend him, reasonable prices.

Studebaker Autobody ask for eddie..
    5090 Goldman Ave Moorpark, CA 93021-1760 - (805) 529-9529