Register now to get rid of these ads!

So is there anyone else that is can't wait for Billetproof Washington?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by A Rodder, Feb 28, 2010.

1. A Rodder

A Rodder

It is kind of a highlight for the "summer out of town cruises" for my group of friends and family. We talk about it every week and can't wait. I am about to book the rooms and pre register. So is there anyone else that can't wait. It sounds like the cruise should be better this year as well. There was a dramatic improvement in the vendors from the first year to the second. This should be slammin.

Attached Files:

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

As there is a 99.999% chance that the 48 won't be running then I am probably going to try to do the run over the pass and spectate thing. But then I might just slap the 292 in the old chassis and make the trip faded purple primer and all.

3. A Rodder

A Rodder

One way or another just make sure you go

4. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Yea I was in Tennessee last year. I for sure will go this year. I got a dude in the club that lives in town we will have to do it up.

5. HALFAST

HALFAST

6. Reverend_Jack

Reverend_Jack

Looks like my club is camping this year. I'm really looking forward to this year. Hell I've still got a wife-beater tan from the amazing weather we had last year!

7. 1320/150

1320/150

8. A Rodder

A Rodder

It is a GE

It is a great show. We had four cars in our caravan the last two years, hope with a few more this year, and yes the weather was awesome.

9. How about some info???????? When and where?

10. Oh hell yes it will be my first show with my new old 60 olds.

11. A Rodder

A Rodder

June 26 and 27, with a show both days and a cruise on sat night, it is in Chehalis/Centrailia at the Fairgrounds. Approx exit #80 off of I-5, essentially 80 miles north of the Oregon / Washington border. Website is Billetproof.com.
    Considering it is 200 miles for us one way and each year it has taken about 8 hours to get there because of some kind of mechanical failure or human pain in the assness, I hope this year to leave fri by noon and get there by 5 or so. Last year I had my driver axle shaft walk out on me on I-5 at wilsonville. On the way home the passenger side did the same at the Terwilliger exit, go figure?

12. A Rodder

A Rodder

13. A Rodder

A Rodder

Registered today

14. Choptop

Choptop

Billetproof Washington - June 26-27, 2010
    Southwest Washington Fairgrounds
    2555 N National Ave
    Chehalis, WA 98532
    http://billetproof.com/upcomingshows/washington/

Here is a teaser!!!

Friday Night Pre-Party:

Rock-n-Roll Roller Derby Bout at Roller Dome - Rain City Roller Dolls host team
    Band & Beer Garden

Saturday night :

Cruise Downtown
    Babes, Bands & Burlesque Stage Show with Food & Beer Garden - Historic Fox Theater Downtown

Not to mention the show on Sat. and Sunday. Live bands both days. Swap meet on Sunday (only).

Details very soon!!!

Be sure to stop by the Billetproof booth at the Portland Swap Meet, indoors at the Expo Center.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  15. vein

vein

cant wait!

16. KIRK!

KIRK!

I'm hoping to make this one!!

17. Choptop

Choptop

18. A Rodder

A Rodder

We've got six or seven cars coming up at this point

19. Will be there for sure! Looking to put a caravan together leaving Portland Friday mid to late morning.

20. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

We talked about it as a club, and declared that it would have been alot more fun if we had spent the weekend, so were camping this year!

Also, im bringing a vat of SUNBLOCK.

Worst sun burn of my life

21. Joe King

Joe King

I went once, then went to portland and had to get hauled home.

22. Went last year, camped out, froze my ass off Friday night, got a sunburn on top of my head, and about died of exposure on the trip home,,,,,,good times.Yea, I'll go again.:D

23. 29hotrod55kustom

29hotrod55kustom

yeaaaaaa.. looking forward to it... mayber this time there wont be a fucking honda 50 going full tilt in the field at 4 in the fucking morning friday night.... im still pissed... yea i love to party as much as the next guy... maybe more than the next guy... but i got a 2yr old daughter and jackasses fuckin pullin shit like that in the dead of the night while eveyones asleep or atleast tryin to get to sleep... guhhhhhh saturday was awful at times..

24. Choptop

Choptop

Last year the camping did turn a little version of "Lord of the Flies"... by morning there was one group worshiping a golden calf, cats and dogs sleeping together... total anarchy. And at some point during the night a picnic table ended up in the camp fire (YES, I heard about that). :D

Like is stated above, a party is fine, but try to use some common sense. If property of the fairgrounds gets destroyed, we are going to be asked not to return. If folks cant get at least a few hours of shut eye no one will be able to enjoy the show on Saturday or Sunday, and there is plenty to do and see on both days. Last year we had a GREAT 18 piece swing band from Portland play Sunday afternoon and seeing the award winning cars all gathered together in front of the stage was quite a sight.

If by the end of two days of car show, pre-party on Friday, cruise/bands/beer/burlesque show on Sat. night ya'll havent had enough fun, come see me. But lets all get some shut eye in the evenings.

25. 29hotrod55kustom

29hotrod55kustom

or who remembers the guy kicking the shit out of his truck and yelling and throwing coolers and shit around????? holy shit i almost peed.

26. catbox

catbox

sound like fun i'll have to see if we can swing it.

27. Let me get this right..some rude asshole riding around on a Honda 50 at 4:00 am, a burning picnic table, some other rude asshole kicking the shit out of his truck, yelling, while throwing coolers..Hell who would'nt want to go?..bring the whole fam damily.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  28. Seriously, I will go..I don't think I'll be camping out though.

29. A Rodder

A Rodder

Last year we took two of our boys, this year it is just the wife and I for our family, We'll should be able to hang longer at the pre party and take the burlesque show now.

We will be leaving springfield eugene around noon if anyone north of us wants to group together on the run up that would be sweet.

30. A Rodder

A Rodder

Noon on friday that is.

As well I shopped around at some of the motels and several are in the 60 to 70 dollar range. The one we are staying at when I mentioned the car show, they gave us a discounted rate to boot!