Register now to get rid of these ads!

So, I'm Moving Home! It's Official!! DANGER! DANGER!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobbleed, Apr 1, 2013.

1. chevydave1965

chevydave1965
    from Iowa

Hey bob you have to do what you feel is best for you & your family.
    I support & applaude you bob. I will miss seeing you on tv & mad fabricators
    -Dave

2. Your outlook on life changes when you have kids. I'm glad you have had the courage to make changes, take risks, move across country. I'm sure you've learned lots in the process.

3. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

Round up is amazing so far! Thanks so much everyone! I will set up some sort of online ordering in the next week or so! ImageUploadedByTJJ1365193953.640953.jpg

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  4. LeftCoastErik

LeftCoastErik

Best of luck man, you will kick ass wherever you land!!

5. Bobby Deuce!:cool:

Can he start the Roadster yet?:eek:

See ya in a few days!

:)

6. best of luck on the move and the new digs !

7. D ROD

D ROD
    from New Jersey

There is nothing like being on your own and perfecting your craft. Follow your heart and you will succeed.

Good Luck, wish you the best!!!

8. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Great seeing you Bob...good luck with M/F

9. highboyjohnny

highboyjohnny
    from new york

Bob the first time i watched the mad fabricators dvds you had me cracking up the whole time i still think of you trying to say conduit, but when i heard you where moving to texas all i could think about was your dad. I am an auto body painter,work in the same shop as my dad for 17 years built alot of hot rods with him but i could never move away. I think your making the right choice going HOME best of luck, Johnny

10. bustedlifter

bustedlifter

Best of luck! Might have to stop in with the family when we go visit my mom in Delafield.

11. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Welcome Back Bob see you at Jefferson

12. rosco gordy

rosco gordy

welcome back north !!

13. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Good luck Bleed!

14. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Bob you're the best!! I'll go on record saying the cars you've built this far have been amongst my favorites. No overly fabricated and not festooned with anything that didn't belong. Style for Miles!!!! I can't wait to see where this new journey takes you, Jeff and Johnny!

Let me know if you need anything else designed bud.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

15. lorodz

lorodz

Bob.
    You have an amazing talent for what you do. I think no matter where you go you will make the best of it . Family always comes first. Good luck on your journey. Hope to see more awsome cars from you.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

16. This rules! Looking foward to what we used to do here! Can't find the pic I want but here's this one anyway:

Attached Files:

17. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

Looks like MF/MF is heading north as well.... Can't wait.

18. Lienies vs. Lone Star......enough said.

19. Hey Bob..might wanna wait a week or so. it's fuckin COLD up here and even colder in Wi. It'll be good to run into you again from time to time. See ya!

20. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

truth

21. Holy crap is that an old pic..that's my old truck cab in the pic...

22. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Bob, Wish you all the best of luck in you move back to Wisconsin. Hope your new shop is the place to go to.

Also, Need two Large "Bleed" t-shirts.

Congrats to you man.

Dave

23. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

I'm super excited![TM]

#hellfire

Tuck

24. Saw the Bleed roadster for the first time many years ago at the first Goodguys show in Wisconsin, held out in Waukesha. Didn't know what it was, but I knew I liked it. I don't live in Wisconsin anymore, but welcome home anyway. Any word on the shirts yet?

25. ed_v

ed_v
    from Kentucky

I haven't read through all the pages of the thread, but if just like to say congratulations and to wish you luck.

Just over a year ago, my wife and I bought a small farm and left Chicago to be back near our families as well. We are middle aged, and almost starting over in life in a way. As scary as that seemed, it was the best move ever!

Enjoy what time you have with your dad. He won't be around forever. Work hard and treat customers right, and your shop will be a smashing success.

26. seatex

seatex

Best 'O Luck, Mr. Bleed, ATX will miss 'ya!!

27. seatex

seatex

Damn, you too, Mark? Good uck fella's, ROCK ON!:cool:

28. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome back to the northern climes, perhaps I'll see ya at some of the shows.

29. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

The last few weeks Jeff and I were up in WI clening out and setting up shop at my dads! It's super exciting! We have a long way to go, but its going to be pretty cool! I am back in Austin now but we will be up there for good at the end of the month.

I just want to say that the support from everyone so far is just amazing! Thanks to everyone. Can't wait to get to work.

We were able to score a nice Bandsaw and Bridgeport form Continental John and we visited Shane at Baileigh Indusrtrial and picked up one of their bead rollers and Planishing hammers..... we still have a ton of equipment to get as budget allows......we are going to be able to make anything we can dream up..... thats the goal anyway!

For everyone who wants a shirt, I think I will be able to start sending them next week! I will keep you posted.

It's been fun setting things up and unberrying some of my treasures! Our shop will be set up like a gallery! I'm pretty excited about it! Ha

We have some really cool projects in the works..... 32 roadster... 32 3 window... my coupe, twilight zone.... a 34 five window... model roadster!

Anyway just wanted to say thanks to all my friends here in Austin and Back home!

And to Jeff Peterson who has been busting his ASS to make this happen.... We make a pretty good team!

Also a huge thanks to Eric Black for helping me with some renderings and Jeffery James for the logo design!

Heres some pics.... Piero is working on a website and I just started a facebook page so please stay tuned!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/MidwestFabrication

Attached Files:

30. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

Some more pics!

Attached Files: