Register now to get rid of these ads!

So, I'm Moving Home! It's Official!! DANGER! DANGER!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobbleed, Apr 1, 2013.

1. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

Bob I will buy you a burger when you get back in town..welcome home!! I missed you

2. Drew.Morris

Drew.Morris

Im in for a shirt to if you decide to mail some. Good luck.

Drew

3. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Don't know you Bob never met you. But I am a Grandad of two Grandsons only 2yrs old and 6 weeks old. If they weren't around my life would be much less entertaining! I'm sure your young son will THANK YOU many times for letting him have the chance to share time with his Grandad! GOOD LUCK on the move and ENJOY! So whats the deal on these shirts I read about?

4. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Good luck on the new shop and moving back home. Really glad we got to meet you and the family in Austin last year for the Revolution. Keep us posted on the future projects.

Later,
    Kevin

5. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

All the best for you and your family.. Count me in for a shirt at the show.

6. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Welcome back neighbor!!;)

7. Best of luck to you and your family. Your dad needs that grandkid as much as he needs his grandpa! Us grandparents just know these things.;)

8. Timing is everything in life, sounds like its time. You've got talent and drive to do most anything.

Take care

9. Lee_ATx

Lee_ATx
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Austin is certainly losing a great talent, a quality guy and family. I've enjoyed the Jade Idol shows and watching your work at the speed shop. Your talent will allow you to flourish anywhere but you are doing a great thing for your family. Enjoy the move and best of luck!
    Gonna miss those Jade Idol shows!

[​IMG]

10. Is Jade Idol going to change back to "Bleed" when you get back? Hahaha...!

11. toxic waste

toxic waste
    from Iowa

Wish you the best. Maybe I will see you at the Back To the 50's show.
    Have fun !

Toxic Waste

12. Welcome home you have friends in Wisconsin!!

13. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

Put me down for a shirt if you decide to mail some. I've never met you but now that your back in the land of dairy products and snow ill get to see you live somewhere. My two year old son cooper loves your music, it gets him shakin like an epileptic...

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

14. Life comes and goes in "seasons". One ends and another begins. God bless you on your turning of the page.

15. Good for you guys! Hey I will be racing in Wisconsin this summer...have to talk the track into letting me take you for a wheelie, er run...:D

16. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

Hey thanks so much everybody! I am blown away by the support!

I will be set up to ship shirts in the next couple weeks.... Can't wait to show you what I have in store!

The Jade Idol is just getting started.... I think we will record another album and do some mini tours... It just feels too good to let it go. This will give us the opportunity to get out more.... I hope! Also Bleed already has a show booked in Milwaukee..... and I have been writing songs for a solo/one man band record..... Music will always be in my plans!

The last year has been rough, but I am super inspired to move forward. Can't wait to get everything rolling!

My excitement is electric..... like lightning! ha

Seems like it might be time for a new T shirt commercial!! ha

17. Tour to seattle!!!!! Also, good luck with the move!

18. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

good luck yo you Bleed

19. iammarvin

iammarvin
    BANNED
    from Tulare, Ca

Is there going to be a dramatic episode on what's his names show???

20. 1964countrysedan

1964countrysedan
    from Texas

"HELLFIRE NEVER DIES!!!

xoxo"

21. vivalahotrod

vivalahotrod

I`m just like everyone else here in that I have never met you but wish I could`ve or would`ve. I love watching the youtube of you and your buddy dragging the dummy...er I mean Evil through the field. Reminds me of and my buddies growing up, but we were getting stuck in potatoe fields.
    Making the right moves for the family is always the right thing to do. Hell I moved all the way to Japan just so my wife could be close to her family and boy do I get home sick for good `ole southern Idaho.

Good luck to ya and wish you and your family the best.

Oh! better get that kid a snow shovel and get him strong.

Viva

22. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Just saw this, was wondering from your Posts on FB......all the best to you Bobby and your family!

23. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40

Koolsville! Austin's for yuppies, anyways...

24. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

That "T" shirt demo was awesome, you convinced me. I want one or two. Let me know when they can be mailed. :cool:

25. ernest t bass

ernest t bass
    from Iowa

Best of luck an keep us all posted. You're gonna do great an all the positive posts here an the folks behind you just prove it.

26. farmer12

farmer12

It was good meeting you last month Bob. Hope your venture will work out in Wisconsin! Take care and good luck!. Eric (and Bart)

Attached Files:

27. Most Texans will probably celebrate your decision to leave Bob. Being happy to get rid of yet another transplanted Yankee. :D Anyone whose moved here from the North has undoubtedly been subjected to the "Yankee Go Home" stuff , and have suffered a bit of pressure to "take I-35 North" at some point ! I moved to Texas over 30 years ago from New York and man have I endured my share of it. But for the most part its all been in good fun. Unlike you though, I never was able to move back even though I thought about doing so many times. However I eventually was lucky enough to have my family follow me here. I love living in Texas and honestly dont feel my life would have been as good having stayed in N.Y.. I think most people who grow up and move away from home, will sooner or later consider going back. Most end up finding out its just not possible. Life takes you forward not backward, and the reason for leaving in the first place becomes pretty clear. I hope for your sake thats not the case, and everything works out well back there in Wisconsin, among all those cheezeheads!
    For sure keep us posted on the shop and the band progress.
    Lots of luck man.

28. Mart

Mart

Good luck with the move, Bob.

Mart.

29. gilby's garage

gilby's garage

Good luck bob, now get busy making a little sister for little bobby!

30. shane85

shane85

killer good luck! bob