Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects So, I picked this up today.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Miked0002, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Deucecoupe

Deucecoupe

That should be a fun project! Cool that a member here has parts to donate towards your build.
    That should help out big time.

Miked0002 likes this.
  2. From the firewall back, a lot of that car is the same as a Chevy of the same vintage. I'm thinking somebody probably makes floor patch panels for '49-'52 Chevys.

Miked0002 likes this.
  3. Slopok

Slopok

Might want to ask Santa for some new glasses, that is a Chevy!:rolleyes:

4. oldwood

oldwood
    from arkansas

Those floors are a lot better than most of the Ply., Dodge, Chryslers that I chase. I'd get it running and driving and enjoy it as she sits. I only throw real money at cars that I might get a return on my $$$.

5. Frankenrods is spot-on. Use bleach if you find any mold after dumping all the "soft stuff". My '50 delivery was in about the same shape [maybe worse] so I bought a '49 four door parts car. All the orange parts came from the '49.
    First step is deciding what you want to do with the car. Then decide if the car is repairable and if you have the skills to do it. Or maybe your idea is to have a shop do part of all of the work.
    If you still want to build it, jump in!
    Rockysdeliveryb_4paint.jpg ROCKYSDELIVERYSAFARI.jpg

spurgeonforge likes this.
  6. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Seems like I remember Ryan having a thread on a 4 door like this from back in the day that was really simple but cool and inspirational.
    Cant find it, anyone else remember?