Register now to get rid of these ads!

So I bought a '63 Falcon Tudor for $249.99 yesterday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Junkyard Jan, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Junkyard Jan

Junkyard Jan
    Member Emeritus

It has been on eBay 3 times and we all know that Christmastime is a rotten time to sell cars. It's gutted but fairly complete and would make a nice Gasser. It'll be a racer all right, but instead of looking like this:

falcongasser.jpg

The Falcon will make this:

bick1.JPG

Look a lot more like this:

chamberlain1.jpg

Falcon, Mustang, Pinto, Gremlin and other "Late Model" bodies were popular on East coast Modifieds until 1980, when Kenny Weld's 'Batmobile" made the scene at Syracuse. Since then DIRT...the sanctioning body has mandated pretty much template bodies. Since we run under more basic body rules in W/Pa, a Falcon body will be legal. With Everyone here putting the same DIRT style bodies at the crowd, I figured my favorite race car bodystyle will catch some attention...:cool:

Jan

Attached Files:

2. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

That will be cool if your car comes out like that. That green car is awesome.

3. EdselRich

EdselRich

id rather have the gasser but to each his own good luck and raise some hell out there on the dirt track there's nothing quite like cockin the wheel all the way to the right while makin a hard right turn

4. Ford Freak

Ford Freak

Whatever way you go will be cool.:cool: