Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs So...How Many times has this happened to you

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dasheot, Sep 7, 2017.

1. One of those 3D paint-peeling ones at that....

2. I have a 34 Dodge with a 32 REO grill, Ford tailights and a SBC. Mopar engines look stupid in hot rods so I guess I should have went with a REO big block. Oh I forgot the front suspension is from Speedway. The guy probably has a 53 Nash with an AMC engine in it.

3. Engine man

Engine man
    from Wisconsin

This thread reminds me of the guy who goes to a hooker. He gets undressed and she sees he has a very small penis and asks; "Who do you think you're going to please with that little thing".

The guy replies; "Me!"

Your own opinion is the only one that matters.

clunker and Speedwrench like this.
  4. Marc A Gaines

Marc A Gaines

[​IMG] I spent 2 1/2 years and 20k building exactly what I wanted a VERY solid 1953 A.D. with a ratty paint scheme. I want to be able to cruise without worrying about bugs and rock chips and all that other jazz. I still love going to car shows too and constantly I hear "why would you put so much time and money into something and not have a nice paint job?"... well not everyone may get what you are after and that's their loss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Hombre and Dusty-NZ like this.
  5. DOCTOR SATAN

DOCTOR SATAN
    from okc

I think you're s'pose to challenge him to a race...