Register now to get rid of these ads!

So excited Im gonna pee!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 91bluecamaro, Feb 10, 2012.

1. 91bluecamaro

91bluecamaro

Nope, a regular 289, got a 4 speed trans though...

2. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

And I thought some of you were all in. Pissin and shittin, fartin the place up, if it was me I'da had major wood gettin em, then a sticky mess when I got em home!! Wimps...

On a nicer note, good for you. Looks like kool stuff. I see you're in ILLinois. One of the worst of the title states, but for what's invested I think you can afford it. The $$$ and the grief! Maybe you can shed more pics of the Poncho later? Oh yeah, I'd be happy to triple your investment in the 'Stang:cool:

3. HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM

HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM
    from Ojai,Ca

I usually take a wiz or leak or piss but for those I would pee. May you have no trouble with DMV and make a buck or two.

4. 91bluecamaro

91bluecamaro

OYou would give me 3 whole nothins< yer a swell guy!:cool:

Thanks for the blessing!:D

5. raidmagic

raidmagic

Wow dude that's a great score!! Congrats

6. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats. I love it when somebody proves the naysayers wrong...esp a FNG...lol.

I'm so happy for ya, I could wee-wee.

Last year, I had almost no money. I was looking around craigslist, trying to find somebody willing to trade a good driver for my '53 Chevy pickup project. One guy had a pretty decent '46 Buick Super 4 door that sat in storage for quite a few years. He had it listed for $4,500. It had been his first car as a teenager, and drove it until the engine went bad. Over the course of a few years, he and his dad rebuilt the engine, put in a JC Whitney interior, had some body-work done and a paint-job, and added a new set of Coker Classics. His dad died, and he kinda lost interenst in the car. We had communicated back and forth a few times, and he was considering my offer to trade, but decided that he really didn't wanna get into a big project.

As he was telling me this, he suddenly shifted gears, and said:

"Rick, as I'm typing this email to you, the Lord put it on my heart to just give you the car. If you can come and get it, the car is yours."

Talk about almost peeing my pants! I actually got a little emotional. Nobody...especially somebody I didn't even know, had ever done such a thing for me. Well...except for my loving wife. I managed to get enough cash together for the gas and a U-Haul trailor, borrowed my nephew's truck, and my buddy and I took a day, and went and got the car.

So this proves that it does happen, and there are some very decent, good-hearted people out there willing to actually give to others, with no strings attached. Of course, I'm sure the naysayers never did anything of the sort, and aren't about to...and that's why they had a hard time believing your story.

This is "Ric". And the car on the trailor, ready to go. And another, after I got 'er home, did some minor servicing, insurance and a plate, and lowered the rear just a bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Woody94

Woody94
    from Holly, MI

Nice score! That poncho looks pretty damn nice! My wife has asked me to finish one of my projects before I bring anything else home, but I think I would be breaking that little agreement if someone wanted to give me those cars for free!!

8. lincolnhead

lincolnhead
    from Marysville

Great score! I'm in the same boat as woody... cant pass free metal :)

9. CGkidd

CGkidd

Nice score. I'm jealous..

10. cheveey57

cheveey57

Congrats,
    I believe in karma, I guess you deserve it was your turn.

11. 91bluecamaro

91bluecamaro

I believe in karma to, I like to believe that good things come back to good people and I try to be good to people(as crappy as the world is...).

12. von zipper

von zipper

Good Karma with my little 63 Ranchero so far! I've found it,parts I needed,even parts I had in my garage!

13. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Congrats on your score! Are they at your place yet? I'd like to see more Pontiac pics.

14. 5 Star Thread ..... :cool:

Jim

15. 91bluecamaro

91bluecamaro

They arent home yet, gonna be next weekend. I could go and get them during the week(they want them out). But at the risk of a neighbor or the police seeing me hook these up with no-one at home to verify, I think I can hold my water till next Saturday. I Really dont want to but "patients is a virtue"(or somethin like that)...

16. Good luck with the haul home. Nice pair of projects.

17. 91bluecamaro

91bluecamaro

Thanks

18. brian55lvr

brian55lvr
    from ma

glad it worked out for you---nice find------all these nay sayers were getting me to doubt too------

19. I think I just went potty in my pants. Damn! What a score.

20. You win at the game of HAMB.

21. nashvegas99

nashvegas99

reply to rickybob...
    That is something that many folks don't understand. Those of us that live our lives for Christ completely understand. I am very happy for you in my heart. And, i must say that I am a little guilty of "coveting", lol. congratulations.

22. DJLATIN

DJLATIN

23. 91bluecamaro

91bluecamaro

I dont know about that...