Register now to get rid of these ads!

So. Cal. vehicle inspections for out of state/country buyers

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by 38zephyr, Aug 8, 2011.

1. 38zephyr

38zephyr

I have been a Hot rod, old car, motorcycle and antique enthusiast/collector, since learning about it from my Dad as a kid 25 years ago. I am constantly driving around looking at old cars and cool stuff to buy/sell/trade . I just sold an old Ford to a guy in Australia and I have shipped cars all around the world . I asked if he had someone here to come see the car in person , he said he trusted me because of my feedback and all the pictures of the car . It just dawned on me why not offer impartial mobile inspections , with as many digital photgraphs emailed as the buyer would like . He asked me to get him a 32 gas tank and put it in the trunk to save shipping etc. so I can do that kind of stuff as well . I also have my own single car carrier so I can do transport to the shippers/docks etc. I've had about 100 old cars myself and know my way around them pretty well , I'm smart enough to know that I don't know everything by a long shot and have people that I can ask if I'm unsure about something . Please give me a call if I can help you with something . I guess price would start around $100 and go up depending on distance , time and what you need done of course . I have a creeper, magnet and plenty of tools ! Here's a few pictures of some of the cars I've had .

Thanks , Mike 818)517-7508

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  2. Lazy A

Lazy A

Hey Mike,

I just want to say thanks to you for moving my model A across town ready for it's long journey downunder.

Anyone out there looking for a honest, reliable guy on the ground in So Cal, Mike is your guy.

Fast, professional service at a fair price and good knowledge to boot. Check out some of his own cars for piece of mind that he knows what he's doing.

Again, many thanks for making a straight forward job a breeze!
    Cheers,
    Ross

Attached Files:

3. Mr.Natural

Mr.Natural

Mike,am buying 31 Fordor Ford custom sight unseen from guy in San Diego. Need it delivered to Freeland WA. (outside of Seattle, on Whidbey Island).Could you do anything for me.? Can pay cash on delivery.!