Register now to get rid of these ads!

So are you thrashing over the 3 day weekend?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Roothawg, May 21, 2008.

1. i want to get the roller ready for paint and hack up my f1 mounts and maybe do a bit of tradeing for the new secret ride

2. deadendcruiser

deadendcruiser

Get my roof and deck lid in primer. Hang the doors back on it. Then start putting the trim back in place.

3. Brake lines done (I ditched out of work at 12:15 today) and power steering lines done. Starting to clean up under the hood, and I am going to finish attaching the brake pedal to the M/Cyl and then I will drive the 55 Ford. Whoohoo!!!

4. AstroMonkey

AstroMonkey

Three days, I took Friday off so I could go four days straight. I'm getting close to firing up the shop truck we've been working on.

5. plmczy

plmczy

I'm hoping to get my motor bolted down in the chassis this weekend. later shawn

6. Al Napier

Al Napier
    from Central CT

>>>Saturday and Monday yes - but Sunday there's 1100 miles of racing to watch and all that beer won't drink itself!>>>

Ditto, except I got a head start out back earlier this evening to make up for Sunday :)

Al (I love the smell of welded chromemoly in the evening) in CT

7. RockyJr

RockyJr
    from Wichita KS

i got a long laundry list of things to do to the wagon, replace some cracked glass, JB Weld a pinhole in the gas tank, unhook the passenger side wiper transmission to see if the driver's side i already replaced will work a little better. Have the battery tested. I tracked down a replacement lift gate so I'm gonna go pick that up.

I'm actually off all next week so today I started cleaning the garage and shed trying to make room for the model A...I'd like to bring it home next week...so I can at least stare at it in my own garage.

EDIT:
    BTW RootHawg...i still got the wagon and drive it daily. Dad helped me swap motor and trans last fall for a rebuilt 283 and th350. The glide finally gave up. She's been a great car though and I thank you for selling it to me.

8. Hit the engine shop early sat morning and put the thrash on a couple dirt track engines. Put the shine on my black shelby in case somebody wants to go for a jolt in it. Come home at noon and thrash on the deck and the hot tub project. Then it's beer barbecue and races. Sunday refer back to saturday. Monday repeat sat and sun-day.Graduated two kids in one week been working on the ponderosa since sept,I need the break. lol it'll be a fun weekend>>>>.

9. jbon64

jbon64
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

painted my wagon last weekend , wet sanded and buffed just about every night this week . now i'm putting it all back together hoping to drive it to goodguys indy

10. PAPASMURF

PAPASMURF

yeah, If I get a solid 10 hours this wekend I will be ahead. I need to get mine a roller so I can move it easier by the time new house closes in 2 weeks. I will make it easier to tow to the new pad. We will see : )

11. Roothawg

Roothawg

Get to work you slackers............stop reading the hamb.

12. Thanks Root. I am now working cause all my outdoor projects are in the shitter while it's raining!!!