Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Snow Already!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oj, Oct 29, 2011.

1. This sucks. Haven't even raked the leaves yet. I can't believe I move here from San Diego

2. The37Kid

The37Kid

Just started falling here at 11:15

3. csimonds

csimonds

Hey Tug, you working this weekend? They also said something about heavy winds on the shore 60+ mph..... WTF
    Chuck

4. rld14

rld14

Snowing here at work in Paramus, NJ.

Wonder how Firestone Deluxe Champions do in the snow.... hmm..

5. Kona Cruisers

Kona Cruisers

Bob, you have snow? We're still clear and I live at the Palmer side of hacher pass!

No snow in south central Alaska people!!!

6. Snow is getting heavy here by NYC. Ugh.

7. dad-bud

dad-bud

Yeah, I heard about snow once - some say, it's cold and wet. It's been so many years since I saw any, I just kinda forget.

One thing I do remember about it though, is that I reckon visiting snow and throwing snowballs at each other is fun, but living with it, day in, day out is just a pain in the butt.

Good luck guys. Keep warm.

8. dmikulec

dmikulec

Sunny and 50º here in the bluegrass.

9. metalix_421

metalix_421

shit my grass is still half ass green and the trees still havnt turned color yet;)

10. Bar Ditch

Bar Ditch
    from Tacoma

Sunny and 40* here in Tacompton. We might get a couple days of snow this winter. Being raised in colorado I kinda miss it until I visit back home for a week, then I'm over it.LB

11. Good thing Jalopyrama was LAST week.

12. Rodder's Journal just arrived, hope your mailman gets thru the snow.

13. its been Snowing here for about a hour
    & I still havent Raked the Leaves
    the Ground is all covered they say bet 12-14" of Wet Snow
    Bring it on I just bought a Sabaru for the Winter!

14. scootrz1

scootrz1
    from usa

just starting here got all stuff covered and split wood right up to getting wet tv down to 4 to 6 inches near hartford ct

15. jimvette59

jimvette59

No snow here on Long Island NY. Lots of heavy rain and wind. This is not good with all the leaves on the trees some will come down.

16. Not here yet, but probably in the next couple weeks I'm sure. JUST finished the garage and have heat! I'm actually looking forward to winter this year so I can play out there all nice and warm like when it's -30C outside.

17. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

Nice and Sunny here today... No Snow yet... Im guessing about a week or 2 then it will get ugly here for the next 6 months..

James.. I didnt see your post... Pretty Acurate though....:)

18. Cerberus

Cerberus

Today, I'm installing the new fuel line from the tank to the carb, and install new dash switches, while this good weather lasts....might rain next week. :eek:Maybe get in an hour to ride the H-D softail with my honey.:cool:

19. Glad this didn't happen last weekend, jalopyrama would have been a mess

20. I just wish it would get cold here. San Antonio is summer 12 months out of the year and they flip out on the news when it gets below 70. Hahahaha

21. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

We had some flurries this past thursday for my birthday. Driving to the shop yesterday I noticed that the county roads were sanded, so its official car season is over. I won't drive my toys on that shit, road salt to a car is like drinking antifreeze to a human.

My wife and a couple friends have told me that there is a winter storm warning for the whole weekend. I've heard we could expect 20" this weekend, but I think thats a crock...

22. rld14

rld14

For those of ya who know the area.. I work on Rt 4 in Paramus... it's sticking to the highway now.

But... I just saw a salt truck.

FUCK!

:(

This SUCKS.

Snow I can deal with, salt I cannot.... this means no more driving the cool cars... and a winter in my winter beater POS.

23. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

Congrats on the impending nuptuals man...sucks with this weather...hope you're going somewhere warm on your honeymoon !!! I saw 6-8 for central Mass. this A.M. ....UGGG

24. HOT40ROD

HOT40ROD
    from Easton, Pa

Setting here watching it snow. There calling for 3 to 6 and everything is white and the salt truck has already been through. 1:30 PM. I have a Halloween party to go to tonight for a local car club, sold out, I hope people show up.

25. Pretty, isn't it? NOT!

Attached Files:

26. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Yep, it just cancelled the Halloween parade in our city. 100th anniversary of the club that puts it on and the first time it's been stopped since WWII. 21 floats, 21 marching bands and 220 entries over 3 hours.

Would have been tough for the guys in open cars running slicks too as it's building up pretty good on the street right now.

Bummer..............
    <!-- / message -->

27. Global warming my ass!:mad:

28. 64 and sunny here, beautiful day now, I hate cold

29. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

man its 33 deg and wet nasty snow here in western ma yuck

30. PDQ36

PDQ36

Warm clear & dry here - had the Roadster out today but as soon as we do get 1" of the white stuff we'll be shut 'till April! We have 2 ploughs and one bag of salt.... it's as ready as we will ever be.