Register now to get rid of these ads!

Snap on truck hijacked , driver murdered

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirty Dug, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Crosley

Crosley
    from Aridzona

20+ years ago we had many roads closed due to running water in road crossings oveer our normally dry washes. A local Snap on guy was in a major traffic jam on the Central ave bridge in Phoenix...

A man climbed on the truck and said ' this is a robbery'. The Snap on guy pointed his pistol at the asshole and said ' not today" the guy took off running

2. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

[ QUOTE ]
    "What should we buy, butter or guns? Guns will make us strong, butter will only make us fat."

Anybody know who to credit that one to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hermann Goering. I hope you're not pointing to that as a good thing. Nazis don't believe in individual citizens owning guns, he meant Germany itself.

3. hotrod54chevy

hotrod54chevy
    from Ohio

[ QUOTE ]
    I propose to the "other" couples getting married in San Francisco, give us our guns and we'll give you your marriage certificates.

[/ QUOTE ]

so the gays are the ones keeping you from having your guns?that makes a whole lot of sense to me.
    ~Creepy

4. 41ChevyTrucker

41ChevyTrucker

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I propose to the "other" couples getting married in San Francisco, give us our guns and we'll give you your marriage certificates.

[/ QUOTE ]

so the gays are the ones keeping you from having your guns?that makes a whole lot of sense to me.
    ~Creepy

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure about gays but maybe he means liberal judges

I too was sick when I heard about the poor snap on guy. They called his wife demanding his pin number and police believed that was AFTER they had already killed him. Sounds like the poor guy was really nice and maybe he stopped to help them out or something?? [​IMG]

5. Germ

Germ

I would like to send some money I dont have to his family, any info? I will do a HAMB AUCTION and donate the money to his family,, thinking???.........
    FIND THE INFO. I'll auction a GOOD ITEM......

I'm sad for his family, having lost MY BEST FRIEND the same way,..........

I dont think it's the LIBERALS faults you dont have guns, If you want to be a MAN and HAVE a GUN, who the fuck is going to tell you different????

So Your man enough to KILL SOMEONE???
    Or defend yourself?
    You ever been in that SITUATION before?
    It's Very shitty man,,,,,,

You think you could JUST KILL SOMEONE,,, yet you follow laws saying you cant HAVE A FIREARM??
    I take it you never heard GUNFIRE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    My family is BLOOD for BLOOD,,, when stuff like this HITS home, we dont TALK about POLITICS and GUN owning,
    We go out and get REVENGE, I think thats the MEXICAN inside of me,,,,, You FUCK WITH THE BEAN you GET THE WHOLE BURRITO....

AND A LIFE for a LIFE is the ONLY way.
    My half brother is LOCKED up cause of this!

OWNING one and PROTECTING yourself....
    Aint as easy as you might think..

I will donate something if there is a FUND,,
    WHOS NEXT,,???? He's a TOOL guy and my TOOL guy was A NEAT GUY.......

Thats a JOB where you BUST your ASS or you make NOTHING. You work on TRUST

6. dondanno

dondanno

I'm with ya on this Germ...Danny

7. plan9

plan9

i seriously doubt it....

it isnt fun... you dont have time to bust out your *peace maker* and aim. you look for cover...

how about when some fools got a knife, he aint gonna shank you while you expect it. not a crack fiend, just someone out to roll you for the fun of it?

too many john waynes with balls of steel.. what if your family was with you?

remember, you kill someone, youll end up in jail... for a long time. better be able to throw down and stand up... or youre in a world of hurt, cause you aint SHIT.... your shoes are worth more than your life...

8. old beet

old beet

Bob was a serious drag racer, ran an altered roadster at Pacific Raceways ( old SIR). What a shame!........OLDBEET

9. old beet

old beet

Two mother fuckers just arrested!!!!!!!!!!!...OLDBEET

10. Roothawg

Roothawg

I feel for the family. I lost my younger sister in 2000 to murder. It changes the families lives forever. It changes their attitudes, the stuff they watch on tv, the way they look at their kids. It is a long hard road and I feel pity on his family. God Bless them.

11. 41ChevyTrucker

41ChevyTrucker

uh oh don't unleash the beans on me because I said the word "liberal." I have guns, but you are right, its not the gun that protects. Maybe this guy had a gun too for all we know.

12. dondanno

dondanno

beet you saying they got the guys?

13. Yeah, the 6:30 news said they had just arrested two Bozo's for the crime. One 24 year old and a 28 year old. I hope they hang if they did it.

14. SLAMIT

SLAMIT

Wish I could have 5 minutes with those shit bags. I would love to torture their fuckin asses. Poke their eyballs out and feed it to em. Sorry kind of graphic but this shit makes me real mad. The whole thing fuckin sucks ass. Some low life fuck face that cant get a fuckin job so he kills someone for the money. Germ I am right there with ya on this one. The Snap-On guys I have had were very hard working all around good guys. I am sure this one was just as cool. My sentiments to the Family. Let me know about that fund Germ.
    SLAMIT [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

can someone keep us posted on this one?? those two low-lifes had to have been tweakers, hearing stuff like this makes me sad there is no reason for it ,hope they have the death penalty in wa , scum bags like talt dont deserve to live

16. JamesG

JamesG

I dont agree about the gun thing. Yes I think it should be your right to own and carry a firearm, but, no one will ever know if one would have saved him.......he would have at least had a fight chance.

17. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

It's sad indeed for someone to lose their life over something like this. I'm with most on here who would like to have about 15 minutes alone with the scum that did this. My condolences to his family.

Frank

18. Post deleted by A32Flathead

19. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

I'm in for a donation, if it happens- is there any way to get it to the family? Do the locals want to check it out?

20. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

[ QUOTE ]

My family is BLOOD for BLOOD,,, when stuff like this HITS home, we dont TALK about POLITICS and GUN owning,
    We go out and get REVENGE, I think thats the MEXICAN inside of me,,,,, You FUCK WITH THE BEAN you GET THE WHOLE BURRITO...

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know if its the mexican in you, But thats how it is in my family... thats how it is around here too.... And that sucks in its own right.... But Im still "an EYE for an EYE"....

21. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

My post was meant towards the anti gun laws. As far as concealment, look at Texas. They have a conceal law and their crime rate is super low compared to us here in Cali. Nobody knows who's carrying so it deters a lot from taking the chance. And yes I have been in my share of dirt, just don't need to air it out. Ever start some shit with the skinny Asians out here in South Sac? You mess with one grain of rice and you get the whole pot of steamed rice :p

22. Not quite so. According to statistics for 2001 (the most recent I quickly found), Texas ranked 7th on the National Crime Index, whereas California was 29th. For violent crimes, they were 12th and 8th, respectively. For property crimes, they were 7th and 33rd, respectively. The statistics don't support your statement that TX has a crime rates much lower than CA. In fact, they tend to show the opposite. They also don't show that ability to carry concealed weapons is a deterrent to crime when looking at these two states.

Source: http://publications.iowa.gov/archive/00000544/

23. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

I'm not going to make a huge debate this.

http://home.comcast.net/~guy.smith2/GunFacts3.3Screen.pdf

see page 43-45. I'm done with this conversation. If ya like, we can debate on a different forum.

speedy

fact: The serious crime rate in Texas fell 50% faster than the national average after a concealed
    carry law was passed in 1995.

24. LIMEY

LIMEY

The whole thing sucks the guy was just trying to earn a living, hope them fuckers hang!
    How many customers world wide do strap-on have, if everyone donated a dollar each or more collected by the dealers that might work, sure wouldn't change things but might help his family through the shitty times ahead & maybe kids education!
    how many guys would say no, i've been a customer for 22yrs & i sure as hell wouldn't say no.

25. Roothawg

Roothawg

Where does Oklahoma rate? We have conceal to carry laws here....

26. plan9

plan9

[ QUOTE ]
    Ever start some shit with the skinny Asians out here in South Sac? You mess with one grain of rice and you get the whole pot of steamed rice

[/ QUOTE ]

aint no joke... same thing goes for SF asian gangs

27. Roothawg

Roothawg

I am curious about this survey that they show these things on. I find it very hard to believe that New York or California is ranked lower than OK in violent crime. Nothing much happens here and things are really laid back.
    Plus I doubt they would make a show called "OKPD blue".

28. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green">Can't remember the last time I turned on the morning news and some damn crack head didn't kill another, right here in Tulsa.

Well, usually the North side and it could use a little thinning.

Problem with OK is all the damn Ampers. </font>

29. Glen

Glen

Arizona allows anyone to carry as long as it is visable.
    Conceal carry with a permit, permit is easy to obtain.

I carry concealed on a regular basis.

Rash: My Parents are in Tulsa and they tell me stories about the crack/gang wars you guys have going on over there, wierd shit.

30. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

[ QUOTE ]

Rash: My Parents are in Tulsa and they tell me stories about the crack/gang wars you guys have going on over there, wierd shit.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green">Sweeet Jesus MAN!!!

Don't give them that much credit!!!

They're just a bunch of Meth cookin A-holes that sample too much product and go looney.

Nothing near as organized as "Gang wars".

I don't believe I've ever seen a "gang" in Tulsa.

Just a couple spaced out thugs that need to be taught some manners. </font>